The fight

Skykars POV
Paula and I stared at each other with tension building up. That's when at of no where she dashed towards me holding a knife. Luckily I was able to dodge and kick her on her back down to the ground.

Skylar- You seem a bit rusty at this?

Paula- How did you know to do that...?

Skylar- I told you Y/N has told me everything about you.....

Paula then gets up and pulls out a gun.

Paula- Well I'm just getting started....

Paula walks towards me holding her gun and I slowly back away...

Paula- Look I don't want to have to do this but Tsugumi and I carry out our missions. If Master wants her back were going to get....her...back...

Skylar- You wouldn't shoot me just imagine what will happen when Y/N finds out....she will kill you with no mercy....

Paula- We'll see about that.

Before I knew it Paula quickly runs around me tying me to a pole.

Paula- I'll be back here for you later!!!

She's runs of searching for the others leaving me in the cold. I struggle to get set free. When suddenly.... Snap!

The chains were off me and I look to see what set me free.....It was the two strangers...Billy and Steve?!?!? We didn't think they would have done this to you darlin!!! Those scandrals tricked us too!!! Were with ya on getting her back!!!

I gradually give them a small smile and a nod and we head off looking for  Y/N....

Georges POV
Finally Y/N and Tsugumi stop at a cliff...Y/N was standing on the edge looming down she was terrified...

Tsugumi- There's no where else to run Y/N just come with us....Claude will be happy to see you return....imagine the look on everyone's face when they see you back at home....

Y/N- *somewhat demonic voice* I am home.....right where I belong.....

George- Y/N we can help you just stay still...

Y/N- Don't worry George....she can't take me if she can't catch me....

Y/N slowly starts falling backwards off the cliff....

Nathan + George- Y/N NO!!!.

Y/N- Have faith in me....

Tsugumi- your not getting away that easily!!!

Tsugumi jumps of the cliff as well and grabs on to Y/N that's when we saw something fly into the air.....

The next chapter is were it's gonna get juicy!!!! But because its also the holidays I'll try making it 2000 words!!!!! Luve u guys!!!!

426 words

Oh wait before I go I want to thank StarlightWolverine for giving me all these great ideas and lots support!!! I would also like to thank GalaxyDragonArts shes been supporting me a lot and being there for me!!!