Trip?

Nathans POV
As I lay in my bed the thought passes through my mind that Skylars and I haven't been out or talked as much due to all the events that have been taking place. I take out my phone and decide to send her a text.

N- Hey Baby!

within less that a second she replies which brought a bright smile to my face.

S- Hi Babe~

N- Want to go out on a date today?

I sit up on my bed and stare at the phone waiting for her response, thats when I see that she's typing.

S- Sure I would love to!

I did a fist pump in the air and sent her a text asking if she has any place in mind.

S- We could go out for breakfast or maybe go on a little vacation!

When she says vacation I immediately think of the perfect place we can go...

N- Hey I know a great place we can go to relax but it's going to be a surprise~

S- Ooou I love surprise! When do you wanna plan on leaving?

N-Hmm how about tomorrow morning!

S- Amazing sounds like a plan!

I set my phone down on the bed and starts smiling like an idiot. I get to spend more time with her finally! Hopefully nothing ruins the good vibes when we go there..but I guess we'll have to just wait and see..

~~~~~~
I KNOW ITS SUPER SHORT IM ACTUALLY PLANNING ON WORKING ON THE NEW ONE AS SOON AS I POST THIS ONE IM BACK BABBYYYYYY!!!