Mental Breakdown

Y/N POV
I know that George is trying his best to get to know me maybe I should show a positive attitude towards him especially if I have to live with him. Why is he trying so hard to get into my life he should be thinking about his work and Skylar. I only came because I can't live by myself.....I need Skylar's support...... Maybe George can support me too....

Nathans POV
I sat in silence for a bit with Skylar. My stomach gave off a little rumble and Skylar look over at me. I blushed slightly and asked her what we should have for dinner later. "Y/N is amazing at cooking!!!! We actually worked at our very own bakery!!! She's the better cook I just make it look pretty..." said Skylar My face lit up in excitement. "What can she cook!!!" I said with joy "she's to make lots off different things her favorite thing to make is Yakisoba and Rice balls" Said Skylar "That sounds amazing!!!!" "I'll text her and ask what time she is going to be arriving" She said

S-Skylar Y/N-You M-Moose

S- Hey sis when r u going to be home

Y/N- Hey Skylar its Moose Y/N fell asleep in the car

S- Oh OK can you wake her up so I can ask her something?

Y/N- sure

Moose's POV
I tap her shoulder and she slaps my hand away. I look at her in shock and she apologized. Seems like she's always on her guard.... I told her that her sister wanted to talk to her "You went on my phone without permission?....." Her voice sounding serious "I...I was just hel-" Then I was interrupted "You weren't helping you were snooping George" She said she then got out of the car and walked to the door. "Hurry up and open the door George" said Y/N "Don't call me George call me Moose" my voice had been standing a bit stern "I call you what I want now open the door GEORGE" She said again. Before I knew it I pinned her hands against the wall and got closer to her face "I said don't call me George" She looked scared and started to cry "Please.... Please don't hurt me...." I lightened my grip "I'm sorry.... Dont hurt me...." I let go of her and she collapsed to the floor. I sat next to her, she was shaking and holding her hands to her face. I slowly put my arm around her and pulled her close. She screamed and I just tried to comfort her more. A few minutes had pasted and she was finally calm. She looked over at me and realized that my arm was around her. I was about to quickly pull my arm away but then that's when it happened......

Ooooouuu 😏 Cliffhanger

486 words