You lying Cheater!

Y/N's POV

I turn around and see George standing on the stairs with a shocked expression. I quickly push myself away from Todoroki and start walking towards George.

Y/N- G..George I can explain...

George- There's no need to.....I can see what's going on...I wasn't good enough for you I see......

Y/N- No that's not it I swear! Just let me expl-

George- All those times you told me you loved me!?! Were they just all lies?! I really trusted you Y/N I was giving the whole world to you...and you ruined it....We're over Y/N...

Y/N- W...what?..

George- You heard me...we're through....and you Todoroki have fun with her....lets see if she does the same thing to you...

I froze in place and I started to fall to the floor....I felt my head drop to the floor and tears were Rolling down my face...

Y/N- Heart break......my second time...maybe love really just isn't my thing...

This time tears started pouring my face...

Y/N- I tried to be perfect....fix my mistakes and yet.....I'm still only left with denial every...single...time........

I slightly lift up my head and turn back to Todoroki 

Y/N- This is all your fault!!! Why would you do this to me?!?

Todoroki- I didn't know this would happen I-

Y/N- You....idiot..what were you thinking!?! You just ruined a part of me....and now.....I will ruin you...Todoroki....

Skylars POV

If only George actually knew what happened.....I turn my head slowly to Y/N as I see her then snap her fingers summoning her spirit wolf pack...there were 9 of them.....(comment if I should give them names but I shall describe them^^) there were 4 however that were the strongest....and yet....the most deadly...