The talk

Y/N POV
I look up and see George hugging me how was he able to catch up to me? I look behind him and notice his car. I started hitting his chest telling him to let me go I felt him try as hard as he can not to let go. I kept trying and trying but it was no use.

Moose's POV
Sooner or later she settled down maybe she had gotten tired? I hold her a bit longer then hold her chin up to my face. It was close enough to were I could lean in to kiss her I didn't want to risk her freaking out again until........I felt her lips on mine....they were so warm and soft...She only did it for a second though, her kiss was so unexpected that I realesed my grip on her. She got into my car and waited patiently. I got into the car with her and I asked her "Why did you kiss me?" We sat in silence for a second then she replied "I knew it would get you to let go of me don't try anything on me that kiss ment nothing..." I nodded and couldn't help but ask "do you have a problem with me? You seem like I hate me for no reason what's the deal?" She looked away and didn't answer for a second then I heard her mumble "I need people to know I'm strong and independent, if you don't know my life story and my problems then what right do I have to tell you" As she was saying this I heard that her voice sounded a bit shakey like she was starting to cry. It then popped into my mind that I don't even know her name. "Hey um...what's your name by the way I never got it when we first met" I said, she then replied "What's it to ya'?" She was looking at me giving me a F*ck off face. I did a deep growl and gave her a death stare. Surprisingly she changed her mood slightly "Y/N, Its Y/N Skylar's younger sister" She said "That's a better attitude!!! Well my names George but you probably already knew that!" She gave a small awkward chuckle and started to fall asleep. I grabbed my jacket from the backseat and started the car then we drove home in silence....All I could think about is how to make her mine...

Thanks for reading this Chapter I hope you enjoyed!!!!

In the comment section please vote who you think moose should love!!!!!

#TajahWaz or #GalaxyDragonArts

(Vote me plz 😈)

Word count: 447