Family Bonding

Skylars POV
I'm actually hella excited for this date/hang out with Nathan! We haven't gotten to spend much time together and I would hate seeing our relationship go down the drain. I would miss his cute smile, goofy laugh, and terrible cheesy jokes. I stand up from my desk and walk over to my closet. I pull out a suitcase and a few clothes and starts packing but remember to leave some out for tonight and tomorrow morning. After a few minutes of cramming I finally zip up my suitcase and put by the foot of my bed. I'm now packed and ready for take off!! I fall backwords onto my bed and let out a deep sigh, hoping nothing ruins our date. That's when it clicked, what if he invited Moose, and Moose invited Y/N, and Y/N invited Amelia, and Amelia Invited Ts- I was cut off by the sound of a knock coming from the other side of the wall. I got up and opened the door to see the one and only Y/N looking up at me. I give her a little smile and ruffle her hair.

S- What's up squirt?

She stares at me for a few seconds before whispering.

Y/N- I was coming to say I love you, give you a hug and ask if you wanted to go out for lunch.

Her stare then turns into a bit of a glare and starts fixing her hair.

Y/N- But now that you messed up my hair and called me squirt..I'll just go ask Amelia.

She gets ready to walk away, I roll my eyes and pull her into a tight hug.

S- Take a joke shortyyyy

Y/N- I AM AVERAGE HEIGHT!

I let out a small chuckle and kiss the top of her head.

S- Whatever you sayyyy~ Now lets go out for lunch!

She gives me a little smirk then break the hug.

Y/N- Ight lets go I'm starving

She says as she holds her stomach and makes a pained face.

S- Stop faking I watched you eat a salad a few hours ago.

Y/N- Yeah that was a few HOURS ago

I roll my eyes once more

S-  You're such a big goof, c'mon let's go

I say as I take her hand into mine, she hesitates a little then decides to give in and hold my hand as well, a bright idea popped into my head as we started walking to the guild entrance.

S- Hey Y/N why don't we just have some sister time today!

I turn and look down to see her face lighting up with excitement as she smiles and says,

"I would love to!"

~~~~~~~~~~
IGHT HERES ANOTHER SHORT-ISH STORY HOPEFULLY LATER TONIGHT I CAN START WRITING THE OTHER ONE AND MAKE IT LONGER! EVERYTHING IS SLOWLY COMING TOGETHER JUST TAKES A LIL TIME! LOVE YOU MY LIL DUMPLINGS!!

494 Words!