Forever gone

Skylars POV
Y/N and Amelia stop smiling and go inside. When they went inside they saw there Master lying on the floor as some man crlebrates in victory. Everyone turns their attention to Y/N and Amelia greeting them with lots of hugs

Y/N- I told you guys I don't like hugs...

Amelia- We all know that's a lie!!! Your a little cuddle bear!!

Y/N- I will fight you Amelia....

Amelia- Love you too!!!

When Y/N and Amelia break free from the crowd and they check on their master.

Y/N- Are you alright what happened!!!

???- I beat this old man in a fight cutie...

Y/N glares back to whose voice that was.

Y/N- There's no way you could have won you must have cheated.....and I've never seen your face before who the hell are you?

???- My names Ein..And I won fair and square darling..

Y/N gets up and her ears and tail come out and she goes to bite Eins arm. He dodges and puts pins her on the ground.

Ein- Your cute and fiesty I like it!

Y/N growls and changes to full Wolf form and so does Ein they both stand still staring at each other intimidating the other. Y/N had this strange look on her face that I had never seen before she looked....different.....like she was going to kill him..... That man must have ment a lot to her and Amelia...

Amelia- Well that's my girl.....always ready to fight...

George- I'm gonna kill that guy for flirting with her......

Um just hoping everything goes well.....I'm worried....she's never acted like this before.....her eyes are sharp and narrow....Is she going to go crazy?...

308 words

I gtg to bed sorry!!! I'll work more tomorrow ❤❤❤❤

Goodnight my little Dumpings!!!!!