Extraordinary

Georges POV
We saw Y/N and Tsugumi quickly fly into the air Y/N...was...a dragon too? or did she own a dragon? When the Dragon landed in front of us sending off strong winds of dust I didn't see Y/N on the dragon......That only means one thing....she was the dragon..... She looked....extraordinary...

(Sorry I was to lazy to crop)

Y/N- Know you know who I truly am....

Y/N didn't move her mouth when she talked it was more like telekanisis. A few moments later Paula arrived with Skylar Billy and Steve following her. Y/N was now changing again but she was still in a Dragon form but....Half human too...

George- Y/N is that really you?

Tsugumi- I've never seen this form of yours before Darklight...

Y/N- Its Y/N don't call me Darklight.....

Nathan- Y/N we can help you...

Y/N- No dont worry I can handle her...

Paula- But can you handle both of us!!!

Out of no where Paula jumps on Y/N, Y/N gets angry and slams Paula to the ground. Y/N holds her razor sharp nails close to her face and let's out a high pitch roar making Paula tremble. She draws back her and strikes it right by her face. It scared her so much she passed out.

Y/N- Now its just you Tsugumi.....I'll give you 10 seconds to back away and beg me for mercy....

Tsugumi- .....

Y/N- 1...

Tsugumi- You wouldn't do this were like family I was there for you!!!

Y/N- 2...

Skylar- I'm her family not you!!!

Tsugumi- what was that?

Y/N- 3...

Tsugumi runs over to Skylar and kicks her to the ground.

Y/N- 10!!!!

Y/N speeds over to Tsugumi flying her high into the air with rage she stared into her soul....

Y/N then looks at Tsugumi and says...

Y/N- It would be a shame if you were to fall......

Tsugumi- Y-y-you wouldn't!!!

Y/N- Bye Tsugumi....Whoops...

Tsugumi falls faster and faster was Y/N actually going to let her fall 3 feet away from the ground Y/N catches her.

Y/N- I'm not a murderer anymore like you...

Tsugumi trembles in fear...

Tsugumi- Fine I give up....you win....

Y/N- Perfect now leave and never return unless you wish to come in peace...

Tsugumi- Just please listen to my wish....at least visit one in a while....we all miss you dearly....

Y/N- I'll take it into consideration...

Tsugumi- Thank you!!!

Y/N- yeah don't mention it....

Y/N returns into her wolf form

Tsugumi- its just so good to see how much you've grown!!!!

Tsugumi gives Y/N a hug and picks her up.

Y/N- P-Put me down I told you I don't like hugs or being picked up!!!! I'm not the person who likes physical activity!!!

Skylar comes over with a smug look on her face....

Skylar- Is that sooooo......what's with you and Moose then him? I know you enjoy sweet kisses from him....

Tsugumi- You have a boyfriend Y/N!!!!!! I never knew I would see the day!!!!

Y/N blushed madly

Y/N- S-s-Shut up B-Bakas!!!

George then walks over to Y/N and kisses her on le lips (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). (I'm sorry 😂)

Y/N- !!!!...

Y/N quickly jump to a high roof top

Y/N- I'll see you losers at home!!!!

George- that's what I deal with heh...

Tsugumi- Well you better be good to her or you'll deal with me!!! Anyways I better be off its getting colder out

Tsugumi picks us Paula and the disappear into the darkness.

We all then get back together and drive home safe and sound....

Sorry its only 641 words but I'll text more L8ter luve chu!!

BTW if you didnt notice there are a lot of "Easter eggs" in this story like from Anime's and stuff....Comment if you notice them!!!