The Gang Pt.1

Skylars POV

Skylar- Todoroki run as far away as you can and then don't...stop...running...

Todoroki- No...I got her into this mess...meaning....I need to talk to her...

Skylar- Todoroki she's going to kill you! Leave now!

Mother- Hey Brat! Stop this instant! 

Y/N slowly turns around to her mother and whispers..."You did this to me and made me who I am....now....You will pay the price.."

Y/N- While they are handling you....I'll be getting my revenge on George...

My eyes widen in shock....I immediately scream for Amelia and she comes running down the stairs...

Amelia- WHATS WRONG!

Skylar- I'll explain later right now I need you to go protect George and warn the others!!

Amelia- B..bu-

Skylar- NOW BEFORE Y/N BEATS YOU TO IT!

Amelia froze for a second then nodded as she started running towards Geroge and Nathan's room. As she was running she turns around and see's Y/N slowly walking up the stairs...making her run faster....I start calling Paula and Tsugumi telling them to head to George's room. They were there in a flash.

Paula- What's going on?! 

Amelia- Idk Skylar hasn't told me...but Y/N pissed and is heading towards Geroges room! 

Tsugumi- Ok I have an Idea...one of dresses up like George and leads her away from his room....Amelia that will be you! Paula come with me...and with that Tsugumi and Paula quickly enter Georges room. 

Amelia's POV

I followed orders and Blocked the door that's when I see Y/N at the end of the hallway...she stopped and slowly looked up and me...with anger burning in her eyes...We both stood there having a staring contest  when she suddenly starts running at me full speed I get in a stance as she coming towards me that's when we started hand to hand combat. 

(Y/N has the Blondeish hair Amelia has Brown hair in the beginning Y/N is winning then Amelia comes back up and makes Y/N unbalanced)

Y/N was stronger than I expected her to be...but I can't let her win this battle...

(Don't mind the music but Y/N is taiga (girl in Orange) Amelia girl with blue hair) 

While we were fighting 2 Guards came and grab me and Y/N. She started kicking and screaming but as long as she wasn't able to get in Georges room...

Guard 1-WHATS going on?!

Amelia- Sir! Please go lock her up!!

Guard 1- Will do?...

Before Guard 2 could start start dragging Y/N away she bit his arm and ran into Georges room....I quickly broke free and ran after her...she was standing in the doorway frozen...the window was open no one was in sight....I could tell Y/N was getting pissed....she turned towards the door and kicked it causing it to shatter. 

She then screamed out in Rage

"YOU HAVEN'T WON THIS ROUND GEORGE...I ALWAYS WIN AT HIDE AND SEEK...."

DUN DUN DUN Next chapter we will see Skylar and Todoroki fighting...ill try to get it out by Thursday or Wednsday but....can I just say this chapter was hard to make...adding in all these GIFS and looking for the right videos.... Might not seem long but I tried.....Baichie my little dumplings I'll start working on the next chapter in a bit! 

544 words!❤️

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

                                                                                   Gorgeous....