Busted

Moose/Pikachu Y/N/Eevee ❤❤❤
Nathans POV
I looked around for Y/N and Moose we looked everywhere. We then decide to look outside. Thats when we saw Moose and Y/N together in the car kissing?!?! Moose was pinning down Y/N and I was suprised she wasn't trying to kick his butt... Y/N changed all because of George. I look over at Skylar and we hide behind a wall.

S- Sky N-Nathan

N- Has something happened to Y/N she seems different.

S- I think my sister has just finally fallen in love.....that or she's doing this against her will....

N- She's gone from a tough hard cinder block to a Warm cuddly teddy bear!

S- Don't call her that it else she will kill you....

N- Well let's go surprise the two lovebirds hehehe....

S- I like your thinking!!!

We sneaking up behind Moose and scream. Y/N and Moose both hit there heads and act like they weren't doing anything. "You guys can't get out of this one we caught you red handed!!!" Nathan said. "Sis I didn't think you had it in ya!! I'll be a great aunt someday!!!" "W..w..what are you talking in about!!! I was just... practicing the kissing scene for play!!!" Said Y/N No matter what they said we didn't believe them they were just so cute together!!!

Moose's POV
Whatever we say we can't get them to forget about seeing Y/N and I kiss....during the whole ride Y/N snuzzled up in her jacket and didn't say a word. I could tell she was embarrassed. We arrived at home in about 15 minutes that's when we witnessed a broken window....

Sorry for this being short its 11:27 PM My brain isn't working hard right now!!! I'll post 2 tomorrow love y'all!!!

306 words