The sickness.....

Amelia's POV
Y/N kept sneezing over and over again and it wouldn't stop.... Later we had gone out to get breakfast and Y/N still was sneezing....

Amelia- Are you OK?

Y/N's eyes were watering and her eyes swell a bit....

Y/N- *stuffy nose* Y..yeah maybe it's just Alerg-achoo!

Suddenly a group of kids walk over and grab Y/N's head.

Kid 1- What are these are you some type of weeb or something?

Y/N- Ow! Let go you little brat!!

Kid 2- Is there some convention in town? If not you look like an idiot take those stupid things off!!!

Y/N- What the hell are you talking about?!?

Kid 3- YOUR WEIRD COSPLAY THINGY!!!

Y/N feels her ears tail and wolf paws out.

Y/N's mind- Oh sh......urgh...

Y/N- Oh kids these days yes its for a convention.... Heh...heh...

Kid 1- Cool can we wear it!!!

Y/N- I..I don't think you should do that besides I'm a stranger!!!

Kid 3- Take it off lady!!!

The kid yanks Y/N's tail so hard she let's out a yelp and has tears coming to her eyes.

Kid 2- Woah!!! Its really stuck on there and you must be in character good job!!!

Y/N- Thats it...

I see her stand up and stare at the kids I see her eyes starting to change color and realize she is trying to mind-control them. I quickly cover her eyes and give the kids a death stare making then run away.

Amelia- Y/N control your powers your lucky they weren't part or the association!!!

Y/N- I don't know why they even came out.... I didn't force them too....

Skylar- Hmm...That's strange....if you can't control your powers then that means you must be sick....why dont I call my friend to see if they can help?...

Y/N- What fri-No...NOT HIM NO WAY IN HELL IF I SEE THAT GUY I'LL KILL HIM!!!

Skylar- Don't worry we are just friends that stuffs in the past.....

Skylar picks up her phone and starts dialing his number. Y/N grabs the phone with her miyth and runs off as she's running she starts turning into her giant wild form again......she runs all the way to an apartment and jumps into a window.... Oh sh...we turn invisible and hop up to the window. There was a girl who looked like she was 10 hiding in a corner staring at Y/N....

Y/N's POV
All I know is that I jumped into a window and saw a little girl looking at me....we both stare in silence until she says something....."Please stay...." Her voice was so calm and gentle my "Dog" urges couldn't resist her cimmand...I sat down and continued to stare at her...."Y...you sat down...you must just be a giant breed of dog....but how did you get into my room...." She said. "I'm not a dog you fool!!! And what do you think U jumped through the windo-" I realized I was talking but as a wolf....I start pretending to bark but she doesn't buy it....."D...d..did you just t..talk" The girl quickly gets up and heads to her door, I block it and she jumps back. "Don't h..hurt me I won't tell anyone OK?...I just want to get something I will be back...." I wasn't sure if I could trust her but I let her go besides I will just have to make her forget that she saw me....

*time skip*

After about 15 minutes I hear knocking on the wall by the broken glass it was George Nathan Skylar and Amelia....

A- Hey are you OK?

Y/N- Yeah she see-

S- YOU IDIOT WHY WERE YOU TALKING!!!!

???- Diamond?

We all hear a strange noise coming up the stairs they all go invisible again and I panic looking for a spot that's when the door opened.....

CLIFFHANGER WHO COULD BE AT THE DOOR!!!! BTW THERE IS A WEBTOON REFERENCE IM HERE!!!!

706 WORDS ILL WORK ON A CHAPTER AND TRY TO POST IT LATER TODAY!!!! (I tried uploading this like 50 times and it wasn't working THIS COULD HAVE BEEN OUT SOONER!!!!)