Its going down....

Y/N's POV
Don't mind the clickbait just please read~ btw the next thing I post is going to be called Its going down so Ye!!!!

(I bet you thought the title was going to be a chapter well sorry it wasn't 😅😅 this was the only way I would be able to get people to read this)

Hey guys! So please please PLEASE read this!!! Thanks!

So my sista from anotha mista and mother 😂 is making a remake of this story but it is going to have a few.changes I gave her full permission to do this so in order to see that go follow her at GalaxyDragonArts make sure to have your notifications on for her and I hope you enjoy reading it! If you decide to comment on her story "You copied this from Tajahwaz!!" Then maybe you should read the thing she posted about how I GAVE HER permission to do this and HOW I MADE MY OWN CHAPTER ABOUT IT!!! so please don't comment that....other than that I hope you guys are liking the story and be sure to go follow FireLightBeast that's going to be a collaboration channel between a few wattpad members and I where we create random story's! There currently aren't any posted but there will be some coming soon!! Love ya dumplings~

Moosecraft X reader The right one for meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें