She does what!?

Y/N's POV

Cerberus dropped me off at the guild and I kissed his nose.

Y/N- Thanks for everything today *kisses Lucifer* you too Buddy^^

Cerberus- Heh...it's nothing now...you need your rest for later...

Y/N- Yeah...well thanks again! Cerberus..Lucifer...you may leave..

And with those words they smiled and faded away...

Y/N- Now what time is it....12AM!!! I only get 3 hours of sleep!!! GEEZ!

I quickly rush to my room and flop on the bed immediately falling asleep...

Skylars POV

Sky- N..Nathan are you alright?...

Nathan- Yeah...nothing happened to me I'm fine~

I walk over and kiss him on the cheek

Sky- Good..

Moose- What about me!?!? I was the one being hunted....

Sky- Yeah yeah are you ok too?...

Moose- Psh to late to ask now...

We all just slightly chuckle

Father- Hey you brown hair...

Moose- Y..yes?

Father- Treat my daughter well or else..

Everyone (but mother)- W..WHAT!?!

Mother- We might make it seem like we hate her...but as our daughter we do still love her...

Sky- Really...quit with the lies...

Father- We only did the things we did to her because we were helping....

Mother- ugh..you see when Y/N was born she didn't actually have powers....well she did but it was just strength...anyways...we sent her away to get powers....then would act harshly to her in order to make her stronger and more powerful....I was however disappointed but I didn't want her thinking she wouldn't be good enough...so I pushed her...I made her who she is today..so yes we do love her...but...

Sky- You should've showed some love when she was younger...she hates you guys for what you did to her...she won't be able to ever forgive you..you know this right?

Father- Yes...but we have to accept it....as long as she's strong...healthy...and safe...you however were already all those things..

Tsugumi- Heh..I hate to ruin the moment but we should be heading back...

Everyone- Right..

Amelia- You can stay here tonight...Y/N and Sky's parents...

(They head back to the guild but they get there at 3:00AM because they were resting I guess xD)

Y/N's POV 

I heard my alarm go off 3AM I got up and started to get dressed great after this...then I have to go back to sleep and do something else in the morning...Ugh...I get up and get dressed then head out as I open the door I'm greeted by everyone staring at me...

Sky- Um..Y/N where are you going?..dressed like that...

dressed like that