Killer?

Skylar- She almost killed me when I was younger.... B...but it wasn't her fault!!! It was those stupid scientist!! They changed her...if it wasn't for my family this never would have happened...

Nathan- Wow that's deep....care to explain how it happened?... O-Only if you don't mind that is!!

Skylar- Well....

*Flashback*

Skylar- Y/N push me higher!!!

Y/N- OK!!!

Mom- *kicks Y/N* Move I'll push her you keep going at the same pace!!

Y/N- B..but I'm trying at least!!!

Mom- I sent you to go be strong and not a waste of my time!!! I thought you would be a good little servant to keep my previous Skylar safe....but your worth nothing...

Y/N- I...I..I *trembles and collapses crying*

Skylar- Mom stop it!!! She's perfect just the way she is!!! And I want her to push me!!!

Mom- Sweety its OK you don't know what you want...She's just a little heartless broken doll...Oh!! Its time to go deary...You mutt walk home..

Y/N- But its raining

Mom- Like I give a F*ck

At the moment I saw the look on Y/N's face growing with anger....The next day we were in the yard playing together...

Y/N- Tag your it!!!

Skylar- Thats not fair you cheated!!!!

Y/N- No I didnt I tagged you fair and square!!

Skylar- Your cheating *shoves Y/N down* Stop cheating!!!!!

Y/N- *slowly gets up* I said....I'm...not...CHEATING!!!! *tackles Skylar her claws and teeth come out*

Mom- WHATS GOING ON HERE!!!! *sees Y/N* GET OFF OF HER YOU BEAST!!!!! *grabs a chain and ties her up to a tree*

*Flashback ends*

Skylar- Well yeah....thats what happened..... ever since that day I can't forget looking back at her in the rain glaring at me....

George- Guys Y/N stopped in a park...

Skylar- I have this chain she gave to me....she said to tie her to a tree or something so that way she can be restrained....

Nathan- Why would Y/N give you the chain?

Skylar- To make sure can never try and hurt me again...

Nathans POV
We got out the car and saw Y/N sitting by a small pond. She seemed peaceful at the moment until we saw her collapse to the floor with cheers of excitment.

???- WHOO HOO WE GOT EM

???2- YE YOUR SURE RIGHT!!!

Nathan- Who the heck are you guys?

???- I'm Billy!!!!

???2- And I'm Steve!!!

Both of them- Together we're the hunting gang!!!

Steve- We have been tracking this beauty for years and finally we got her!!!

Billy- She's worth a looot of money indeed!!!

George- Sorry she's not for sale..

Billy- Who do you think you are taking us that she's not for sale. You newbeeies just want the money for yourselves.

Steve- Well we found her first so run along!!!

Skylar- Well she's my sister.....Here with the Brown hair is George her Boyfriend.... And this is Nathan His friend.

Billy- We know she's human but legend says if you kiss her she becomes your special slave...

George- Well I've kissed her and she's normal just as always..

Steve- Yes but she has to be in one of her forms to kiss her!!!

Y/N slowly wakes up and turns back into her Half form.

Y/N- You creeps?!?!?

Nathan- You know these Nubs?

Y/N- Yeah I know them alright they followed me ever since I was a young pup....

Billy- We brought a few friends so don't try and make any funny moves....we believe you know one of these people.....

Steve- Come on out......Seishirō Tsugumi....or should I say black Tiger....

Seishiro Tsugumi is from an anime named Nisekoi Go watch it!!!

637 words

See you all later my loves Bork bork~ - Number 1 shipper ❤❤