Welcome to Miami!!!!

Skylar's POV
I look at the seat behind me and there was Unspeakablegaming also known as Nathan!!! I couldn't help but have the feeling that I was as red as a tomato that I quickly ducked back down. Y/N was looking at me weirdly wondering the the hell is going on? I lean in a whisper to her that Unspeakablegaming is behind us. She quickly jumps up and looks behind us and has a giant smile on her face "ARE YOU THE REAL UNSPEAKABLE GAMING!!!!!" Y/N said Omg I swear everyone turned back and looked at us so I told her to be quieter and not draw attention to ourselves.

Nathan's POV
I was shocked when a young perky girl looking around the age of 17 jumped up screaming at me asking if I was unspeakablegaming I replied with a calm yes hoping that it would help her be a bit quite. The looked back at me was her beautiful friend next her when I got to look at her more she was so beautiful.....I think....I might be starting to have feeling for this girl...But I can't we just met? Besides she wouldn't want to date someone she just met hopefully I can just make small talk for now.

Skylar's POV
Nathan was so cute!! I didn't even think I would meet him yet until I met moose!!! Maybe this could all be a dream? Well I guess I will just have to wait and see....

*Time skip*

A/N Narrator/Pilot We have come to a landing in Miami,Florida enjoy your stay!!!

Skylar's POV
It was so beautiful and warm I thought it couldn't be real. Nathan was behind us asking if we were going anywhere and if we needed a ride. "Thats OK I'm actually just waiting for a friend of mine" I said
Nathan replied saying "What about your sister? Does she need a ride?" At this point I thought he was trying to get some way to spend more time with me...HONK HONK!!!! I heard a loud Honking noise behind us and quickly look behind me and saw a head look out the window........It was Moose!!! I quickly called over my sister and she came with a slight distasteful look on her face I asked her what the problem was? "1.there was no more food at the food stand.. 2. How do we know what George is like IRL... And 3. THERE WAS NO MORE FOOD!!!!" Y/N yelled I looked back at the car and saw the door open...then there was moose 5'11 walking towards us. I looked over to see Y/N's reaction and she was glaring at him but blushing at the same time..... Maybe she likes him but doesn't want to admit it? Or maybe she's just trying to intimidate him? Moose stops right and front of me and greets me with a hug at that moment I felt his grip go away and there I saw.....

515 words!
Hope you enjoyed I'll post another one later!!!!!