Parents..

Skylars POV

Skylar- It's time we talk....

Mother- There is nothing to talk about...other  than we are bringing you back home!

Skylar- W...what?..

Mother- That's right your moving back in with us!!

Skylar- Mom that not going to ha-

Father- You will do as your mother says Skylar!

Sky- I ca-

Y/N- We aren't going...

Mother- What did you say?

Y/N- You heard me you old hag...I said we aren't going...

Mother- *gasp* HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!! 

she raises her hand to strike Y/N when suddenly we see something strike her and Dad causing them to fall...I turn my head and see Shouto Todoroki walking towards us...

Father- Who the hell are you?!?

Todoroki- That's none of you business....

Father- You wanna act smart?.....That's it then....

Our father turns part Dragon....I didn't say this but my mother was part Wolf and my dad was part Dragon...I only got the Dragon part...while my sister got both....

Father- Y/N who is this!?

Y/N just turns her head away and doesn't reply...

Father- ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!

Y/N- He's...

Todoroki- I'm her Boyfriend...

Everyone went silent and turned their direction to Todoroki....who then out his hand on Y/N's waist and pulled her close...then kissed her cheek...what we didn't know was that Moose was on the staircase and witnessed Todoroki....

Cliffhanger? Ok I know it's short....but....Later today I might have a 4th of July special episode/chapter...as in the story will continue but 4th of July version....it will most likely come out later today....ill try and work on it lets hope I can finish it in time....Baichie Dumplings~

247 words

P.S This sexy beast who shall not be named in the comments!! Act like he's Daniel unless you have someone else in mind then go ahead^^