Yandere~Chan

Georges POV

Girl in guild- I challenge you Y/N!!! To the death...

Everyone was in complete shock they didn't think that she had the guts to do something like that....

Y/N- If I get an Ok from master then sure.....ill make sure to kill you.....

Y/N looks over at her Master to get at ok.

Master- Y/N no you have a way better advantage of winning your at the highest rate she's only a level E it wouldn't be fair... (E is the third highest grade)

Girl in Guild- I can beat her no sweat...

Skylar- I can do it...

Y/N- WHAT!?!?!?

Girl in guild- Your not apart of this beat it!!!

Y/N- Don't talk to her that way....

Girl in guild- Make me....shortie....

She gets in Y/N's face and pats her on her head. Y/N was furious she immediately transformed into her half wolf form and cut the girls cheek and stomach in a flash.

Girl in Guild- GAH!!! Y...y..you little Bastard!!!! ILL KILL YOU and I have a whole army....heh....

She snaps her fingers and 4 of her friend step forward 

Girl- Hah 5 against 1 

Skylar- Make that 5 against 2...

Tsugumi and Paula walk forward

Tsugumi- 5 against 4...

Girl- T...that's not fair!!!!

Y/N- What you feel like cryin about it?

Skylar- Your no match....give up brats..

Girl- You know what!!! I wanna challenge that little smart mouth!!!

Skylar- Me?

Girl- Yeah you!!!

Skylar- Ok....and this is to the death right?

Y/N- Yes....Tsugumi Paula I can take on these four.....how about we battle outside....

Everyone heads outside and crowds around them Skylar turns into her half dragon form and the girl pulls out her dual swords. 

Master- Ok 3...2....1...GO!

Y/N- Lets end this quick I have better things to do....

The four girls charge towards Y/N and Y/N calmly sits down.

George- Whats she doing!!!!

Masters- Don't worry boy she knows what she's doing...

As soon as the girls were 3 feet away Y/N quickly got up and turned full wolf form.  She kicked one girl into a wall knocking her out and then tackled another biting her everywhere. The 2 other girl tackle Y/N and use sonic screaming making Y/N whimper. They knew that that was her weakness. They took out their swords and were cutting her. Y/N wasn't moving....she just sat there and took the pain....that's when she got up and used a strong wind force to push the girls away. 

Y/N- Enough of this.....

Y/N turns into her full dragon form and slams down hard into the ground. The three girls start backing up slowly terrified.

Girl 1- I didn't know she could do this!!!

Girl 2 and 3- Me either!!!

Y/N used her tail the smack one in the air, then filed up to go catch her. She spirals down slamming the girl into the ground. A light beam starts forming in her mouth getting ready to blast the girl head off.