Chips History Part 2

Nathan's POV

Some many things have happened ever since we met Y/N and Skylar.....adventures......drama...everything!!! 

Chip- Hey listen up!

Skylar- Excuse me?

Chip- Man get your ears checked lady!!!

Skylar- You lil twerp....

Chip- JUST SHUT UP SO I CAN TELL MY STORY!!!

Skylar- Grr...

Y/N- Haha!!

Chip- Ahem....anyways.....When I was about......6 years old I had been having a bit of trouble controlling my power....I didn't know how to use it right....One night it was cold and rainy...I was outside walking around...I didn't really have a family at that point....and I was walking past an alley way when someone grabbed me...they threw me into a corner and where towering over me ...they were part of our kind....Monsters...

Y/N- I'm not a monster...

Chip- Shut up and listen to the story!!!

Y/N- Hmph!

Chip- They were our kind.....one looked part cat, another looked part Dog, and the last one looked part snake or something.....they were all in there half form though...

FLASH BACK!

Cat (Julie)- You look cute...

Dog (Crystal) - Heh don't even try running or calling for help because if you do we will just kill you...

Chip- What do you want from me!!!....

Snake (Jake (from state farm) XD)- We want your belongings....

Chip- T..there's nothing in there you want!!

Julie- We will see for ourselves...

Chip-Don't touch it!!

Crystal- Or else what? Your gonna hurt us? You don't have any friends do you? 

Chip- T..t..that's not true!!!

(Sees Y/N walking down the street in her human form....you are only like 10 at the the the bully's are around the age of 15)

Chip- Sh..she's my friend!!!

Y/N looks down the alley and freezes...

Crystal- Looks like you have just witness's something you weren't suppose too....Sorry but now we have to kill you...

Y/N stands there emotionless staring at the ground.

Julie- Ignoring us hm? Say something you freak!

Y/N- What's your guy's problem?

Jake- What did you say to us?

Y/N lifts up her head with one of her eyes flashing red

Y/N- I said what's your problem....

Crystal- Do you know who your talking to?!?!? 

Crystal (dog) walks over to Y/N and kicks her to the ground.

Crystal- Did you here me?!?!? Who are you talking to!!! Get on your knees and beg for mercy beg that I won't end your life right now cry for forgiveness and I'll give you a less punishment!!!! DO IT NOW!!!

Jake- That's a little over board Crystal...

Julie- That little brat needs to learn respect anyway....