Back together?

Nathan's POV

No they can't fight again...this is just too mu-

Moose- Y/N!

Y/N- H..Huh?

Just then Y/N looses her focus from transforming making Skylar and Y/N blast separate ways and fall to the ground...

S- Ugh Y/N you I-

Y/N- It's not my fault George distracted me!

Y/N and Skylar slowly get up and Y/N glares at moose and starts stomping towards him.

Y/N- I could have gotten seriously hurt you know!! What's wrong with y-

Moose quickly kisses Y/N and picks her up

M- Be right back I need to talk to her in private

We all turn and watch Moose walk away with Y/N as she's kicking, hitting, and squirming in Mooses arms.

Y/N- PUT ME DOWN NOW!!! UGHHHH

Well...this leaves me a bit of alone time with Skylar~

Mooses POV

After walking pretty far away from the group I put Y/N down and sit on then ground. 

Moose- Ok n-

She whipped her head around at me while glaring

 I could see the fire burning in her eyes as she walked towards me

Y/N- WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!? DID I EVER GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!?! URGHHH I SHOULD HURT YOU RIGH-

Moose- Just sit down so we can talk...

Y/N- We have nothing to talk about..

She faces her back to me, I sigh and get up slowly walking towards her with my hands him my pockets with a slightly annoyed look on my face.

She turns around and her face changes from being angry to being scared 

Y/N- Listen...just leave me alone and ev-

Every step she takes backwards I take a step forwards until she trips over a rock and falls to the ground. I climb over her and lock her in between my arms.

Moose- Everything won't be fine...my heart can't take it anymore..Y/N I need you back..please

Y/N- W..w..so this is what you wanted...you left me..you didn't even let me explain that it wasn't my fault..

Moose- I know and I was wrong for that please Y/N I'm begging you..

Y/N- I..I do-

Moose- PLEASE Y/N!! JUST LISTEN TO MY HEART...IM SORRY WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY...

She flinches from me yelling and tries holding back her tears..I didn't mean to shout at her though..

I didn't mean to shout at her though

Y/N- What's gotten into you...

Moose- Y/N I didn't mean t-

Just then she pulls me closer to her and whispers in my ear...

"You've changed...and it makes me go wild..George..I forgive you"

We share a tender and passionate kiss filled with lust and greed...it feels great to have her back in my arms again.

~~~~~

Hey Y'all! I'm very sorry I haven't been active lately..Highschool has me stressed and my depression has been getting worse so I've been struggling a lot. I'll try using as much time as I can to update for you guys most updates might happen on the weekend or while I'm in school when we have a free period. I hope you guys understand that I'm trying very hard to keep pushing forwards and keep my emotions in check..it's currently 12:11AM I stayed up working this late because you guys deserved an update it's been like a week..I'm very thankful for all my supporters and friends that have stayed by my side. I love you all very much and hope to see you again! Text me in my DM's if you would like my snapchat! Baichie my lil Dumplings!!!~

627 Words!

P.S. Sorry for short chapter...