Daniel V.S Y/N

Y/N's POV

Y/N- Ok...*turns half werewolf* Get ready...set....

Before I could finish my last word  Daniel then quickly changes into half werewolf and charges at me knocking me into a wall. I look at him in shock and a bit of pain. He then comes over to me biting me over and over again...I shriek and pain and eventually kick him off.

Daniel- Your no match for me Y/N we have talked about this...

Y/N- I..I...I'm not giving up....

Amelia's and Skylar's POV

She was just sitting there

She was just sitting there...she look beat down..but also determined my instincts wanted me to step in but I knew she would reject my offer and just push herself harder.....so I sit there in the silence not stepping in....it hurts me...

Y/N's POV

I lunged towards Daniels neck and bit him then let go and bit into his ear ripping out a chunk, He screams in pain and falls to the floor.

Daniel- Y/N...sorry but Baby your going to pay....

He gets up and has this anger in his eyes....fear consumes my whole body and I slowly circle him.   He then runs at me and tackles me then bites into my neck and rips out a chunk of fur....blood flies everywhere and my vision starts to fade away....I can hardly breathe the last thing I see is Amber and Skylar running up to me as Amber heals me...I feel my vision coming back and get up..

Y/N- I...I...how did I lose...I...I..

I feel tears getting ready to flow from my face....but I try to hold it back...but they start flowing...

Daniel walks over to me and lifts up my chin hen says,

Daniel- Better start packing your coming with me....

I back away from him and quickly run away with the tears falling down my face....

Y/N- I'm sorry if I let you down sister...and my best friend......but I'll be leaving now...

I head to my room and start packing this is the last day ill probably see my family..,,

omg...what could happen next? The next chapter will be a lik longer and a bit more interesting.

375 words