Dance party!!! (yes this is a chapter)

Y/N POV
I felt so uncomfortable wearing this dress. I'm not one of those little dress up dolls. I'm a tomboy!!! I look over at George and he's texting Shark. I sigh and he looks over at me. I pretend I wasn't staring and looked out the window. He leans over to me and says "Can I ask you something later?" I replied back and said "sure". In about 15 minutes we were at the party Nathan and Skylar went to go dance Moose went to look for shark and I found a table to sit at. I wasn't the social type so I grabbed a drink and relaxed. "Hey sexy mama" (I'm so sorry 😂) I heard a strange voice come out of no where. Next thing I known there were two Older looking men around the age of 30 that started flirting with me.

C1-Creepy Man 1
C2-Creepy Man 2
Y/N- You

C1- What are you doing here all alone baby

Y/N- *ignores them*

C2- Ah? Playing hard to get I see?

C1 puts his hand on Y/N's leg.

C1- We can show you a good time......

Y/N- Leave me alone you don't know who your messing with....

C2- Come on stop being so stuck up and come play around with us.

C1 grabs Y/N's hands and pulls here up. He then starts to dance with her. Y/N has no consent for what is happening.

C2- HEY DON'T HOG HER LET ME PLAY AROUND WITH YA!!! (Fairytail Joke)

C2 pinches her butt (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Y/N- THATS IT YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF DISQUALIFIED!!!!

Y/N Kicks C1 in le nuts and knocks out C2.

Ugh where the hell is George I wanna leave...I spot him over by the photo booth. "Geo-" I was then interrupted by him pulling me into the photo booth. When we finished I asked George for the keys.

M-Moose Y/N- YOU

Y/N- Hey I'm going to go wait in the car can I have the keys?

M- What?!? Why aren't you having a great time?

Y/N- I was harrased by 2 guys trying to make me there B****....

M- Y/N!!! That's terrible!!! I'm so sorry 
Y/N- just give me the keys and I'll be fine George

Moose picks us Y/N and carries her outside

Y/N- GEORGE W..WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?

M- I told you not to call me moose.....

Moose's POV
I sat in the car with Y/N for a while we talked until she asked me the question that changed my life forever

444 words