Trouble...

Skylars POV
I look at Y/N's neck and there's a red mark......

Skylar- Y/N.....Is that a Hickey.....

Y/N- W..wh..what!!! No!! I...I.I would never...

She scrunches up into her jacker hiding her neck.

Skylar- Y/N....let me see....

Y/N- I just got hurt its nothing!!!

I grab her hands and pin her to the ground.I turn into my half dragon form and get ready to rip off her jacket.

Y/N- LET GO OF ME NOW!!! IT'S NOTHING!!!

She turns into her half wolf form and bites my arm. I screech from the pain and my attacking instincts kicked in and I scratched her face. Y/N let out a slight whimper and felt her face.

Y/N- Your... Dead...meat...

Skylar- Y/N we know for a fact that I'm stronger than you....and it was an accident...

Y/N- accident? Heh....we both know thats a lie...

I get up and so does she we both have an intense stare down.She makes the first move biting my arm and using her claws to scratch my stomach leaving a giant gash. Y/N charges at me with her ears and starts ramming me until I hit a wall. Her ears we so sharp that I was pinned and couldn't move.

Skylar- Sorry for this...

I take her body and slam her against the ground. I quickly regain my strength and she was up in no time. She turned into her full wolf form and tackled me I kicked her off and she got ready to attack me again before I was up.

Skylar- This... has to end....now...

Right when she was about to pounce on me again and rip off my head I used my dragon hands to do a full sonic boom clap. Y/N went flying into a tree and let out a giant whimper. She changes back into her regular form and trys to get up but she can't.

Y/N- *sigh*......Skylar your a naughty girl.....I didn't want to do thus but I have to..

Skylar- What.....

Y/N- Its punishment time...

Y/N get up and I see a bright light consume Y/N. She was in a different personality.....

CLASS IS STARTING BYE!!!