Feisty one....

Y/N's POV

I woke up with my head spinning......I could barely stand my whole body was so sore....I couldn't remember that much the happen....then it all came to me....Shouto....that bastard...just wait till I find him..I slowly use all my strength to try and get up but yet end up falling...

Y/N- A little help here sis?

Sky-I don't think so you need to rest...one you get up you'll just try getting into a fight again..

Y/N- Come on please....ill do anything to make it up to you...

Sky-You mean anything?

Y/N-Well almost anything...

Sky-Will you pay for dinner tonight?

Y/N- ......*sigh* Yeah sure why not...

Sky-Perfect!!

Skylars POV

I help up Y/N and she suddenly gets a smirk on her face

Y/N- I'll pay for dinner...Only if you can beat me!!

Before I knew it she transformed into a dragon and flew off into the Sky

Sky- Damnit Y/N!! Really!?! 

I quickly transform and take off after her. She can't go to long she'll end up getting tired and loosing her strength....why does she do this...

Y/N's POV

I quickly soar through the sky...my whole body still aches but I'm up for a little fun...I look behind me and see Skylar slightly catching up. Hehe...she won't be close for long..I aim my mouth towards her and shoot out a Dark orb. My vision goes slightly back but I keep pushing myself...

Y/N-Haha try catching up now!

I look behind me and see that Skylar isn't there anymore I feel a gush of wind pass by my face and notice that Skylar was now beside me....giving me a death glare..

Sky- Do you really want to play that game? If so I won't go easy just because your hurt...

I smiled widely and whispered back....

I'm just getting started.....

OK OK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING ATLEAST!!! It's 12:33AM and I need to go to the bathroom....when I get back I'll start righting more....and I promise it will be longer....The next episode might have at least 600 words so Cya my Little dumplings!!!

327 Words