2.8 "The Place We Met"

At the Lockwood mansion. The garden.

We were walking through the backyard.

I stopped walking "stop"

He stopped and turned to but i turned him so that his back was facing me.

Stefan let out a confused chuckled "what exactly are you doing?"

Me "imagine there's a wound on your stomach. a wound which was about to heal"

He nodded not looking at me. I took a few steps back.

I put a hand on my hip "Stefan"

He turned around.

I looked at him hoping it would've triggered something.

Stefan shook his head "nothing"

I breathed out sadly "i think you were standing in switched positions"

Stefan raised his eyebrows.

Me "we need to switch position"

We tried to switch directions but we stepped on the same spot, blocking each other. We tried it again and we blocked each other again. I took Stefan by the shoulders and switched around. I was now i realized i was actually touching him since forever. 

I took my hands off"  Let's try again. Shall we?"

Stefan turned around.

Me "Stefan"

Stefan turned around to me, shaking his head.

I breathed out frustrated.

Stefan grabbed m arm " Hey, Adelaide. As frustrating as it is for me not to have any memories, I really don't think that re-creating the time we met, after 164 years, is magically gonna bring it all back."

I sighed " Yeah, I know. Right. I'm sorry. I...It's just that seeing you like this is so...strange."

Stefan nodded.

Then something hit me.

Me "I wanna show you something. The place where we officially met"

He nodded" sure"

I took his hand.

Into the woods. At the old ruins of his old house of 1864.

Stefan looked around "what are we doing here?"

Me "you really don't know?"

He shook his head "this was your house, your family's house. You and Damon were raised here. "

Stefan "here's where we've first met?"

I nodded " my sister and i arrived in Mystic Falls in 1864. Your father had taken us in because we had told him our family died in a fire. And that we were the only survivors."

I walked with him to a spot "you were standing right here, on the steps of the porch and i was getting out of the horse drawn carriage. You couldn't take your eyes off me. "

He chuckled.

Me "When i looked you into the eyes...it was one of those moments in my entire vampire life i felt something unique"

He nodded. 

Me "a few days later, at the founders ball, you brought me to my room"

I took his hand and walked with him to the spot were my room had been. Of course, it wasn't there anymore but the spot was there. My room was upstairs but only ruins of this house where there so...yeah.