2.105 "Join Them"

Adelaide's hell place, present day. Home.

I gasped and woke up. I clutched my chest but my heart was still in there.

I breathed out relieved. When i looked around i saw that i was at home on the pool table. I sat up and saw the Phoenix stone falling in my lap. Everywhere were candles.

Bonnie looked at me shocked"Adi? Hey. Please tell me you know who you are."

I looked at the stone.

Bonnie "Adelaide, say something."

I breathed out "I know who I am, Bon-Bon."

She breathed out relieved "Good. Means I actually got the spell right for once.How do you feel?"

Me "i get that you did that solo. Good news is I know where Katherine's keeping Stefan's body, so you can sit back, relax, and not have to worry about that locator spell."

Bonnie asked confused "What are you talking about?"

Me "Spoiler alert. When you were working on me, My bitch of a sister stole Stefan's body. I'm gonna go get it back."

I walked into the next room to find a smiling Stefan standing in the doorway.

Stefan  "That won't be necessary."

My eyes widened "You're not supposed to be here."

In the parlor.

Stefan handed me a drink and then poured himself one.

He smiled when i took the drink.

Stefan "Before you say anything, please don't hold it against Caroline for pulling me out first."

Me "So is this the part where we compare notes, analyze the symbolism, convince each other that we're survivors?"

Stefan "Well, to be honest with you, I just lived 168 years of mistakes, grief, and pain on a perpetual loop, so I'm down to just skip to the part where we get drunk."

Stefan raised his glass to me and smiled "Cheers."

I raised my glass as well "Cheers."

We took sips of our drinks.

Me "Not seeing Damon here means Bonnie's still trying her luck with him"

He nodded "yes, he's difficult"

I nodded "tell me. "

Stefan "What happened to you in there, Adelaide?"

Me "I saw my parents again. Moments before they were slaughtered by Nik. I heard their screams of pain. I couldn't stop Nik because he had compelled me to not move but watch everything"

Stefan "i'm so sorry. did it get to you?"

I shook my head "I felt sad"

Stefan "I mean, you didn't feel anything? I mean , how did Nik even find out where your family lives?"

I looked down at my drink "I don't know. I was hurt and heartbroken but i'm not broken"

Stefan "So the part with the innocent people bleeding out all over your old house floorboards, that... that did not even wonder you how Nik found them in the first place?"

I groaned annoyed "I knew it."

Stefan " You knew what?"

i downed my drink " You're not real."

I plunged my hand into his chest and he groaned "Sorry, handsome. I love you but got to hit the reset button."

I ripped his heart out. 

Adelaide's hell place, Bulgaria, 1492.

i walked into the house and saw Mama and Papa talking to each other.

Me "Mama?"

She smiled and went to hug me but i blocked her.

Mama asked confused "Добре ли си?"( Are you okay?)

Me "Къде е той?" (Where is he?)

I looked around and called out "Nik!"

Mama "Къде е кой?"( Where is who?)

Me "Klaus"

No answer.

I called out "i know you are here, Klaus! Show yourself, you bastard!"

I heard him chuckle behind me.

I turned around and growled "i will not let you harm them in any way"

Nik "I'm an Original, love, i can do whatever i want"

Then he ripped my heart out.

-----

I walked into the house and ignored Mama calling my name.

I yelled "Nik! You son of a bitch! show yourself!"

Nik "here"

I turned around and saw him smirking at me with a stake in his hand.

Me "Elijah will hate you if you do this"

Nik "i'm not doing anything, love"

Suddenly i felt someone stake me through the back. I gasped. It was Papa.

-----

I walked into the house and yelled "Nik!"

Nik "Here!"

I turned around and saw him smirking at me with a stake in his hand.

Me "Elijah will hate you if you do this"

Nik "i'm not doing anything, love"

I speeded around and grabbed Papa's neck before he could stake me in the back. But then Someone else stabbed me in the back. Nik.

---

I walked back into the house and yelled "Nik!"

That's when i realized no one was here "Mama?"

Me "Klaus. what have you done?!"

I heard a chuckle behind me "You bored him, sister"

I turned around and saw Katherine "Well, this is different. Where the are they?"

Katherine leaned against the doorframe "I know what you did, and now you are going to join them!"

Then she staked me.