2.12 "Are You Serious?"

Next day

Next day. Morning.

I walked downstairs when i heard Stefan. I walked in the living room and saw Elena and Damon standing in front of him.

I smiled "Stefan"

He turned to me and smiled "Adelaide"

My smile dropped and i sighed annoyed "you"

He smiled "Me"

Me "Silas"

He smile grew bigger "nice to see you too"

Then he turned back to Damon and Elena "As i was saying. We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch. Your doppelgänger, Adelaide, Corinne died at her hands, but today, after two thousand years, Corinne and I will finally reunite."

Damon "Alright. Skip the mushy parts. Look. My girl here is just trying to have a good day, and there are promises that she's expecting you to keep."

Silas asked surprised "Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises?"

Elena " You said that now that you're a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side."

Silas nodded " I did and I can."

Elena " And you promised Damon you would do that if he helped you."

Silas nodded " Yeah."

Me "but you are a lying bastard. No offense" 

He gave me a quick smirk "None taken."

Elena crossed her arms over her chest " So I'm just trying to figure out how I can trust that one of your last acts in the world will be to bring my best friend back." 

 He held his pinky out "Do you want me to pinky swear?"

Damon " She's trying to have a good day. Just tell her how it's going to go down."

Silas " I just want to destroy the other side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself. Before I do that, I'll bring Bonnie back. And being the amazing and incredible and all-powerful witch I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it."