2.107 Date Night

A week later.

I walked downstairs and heard Stefan and Caroline talking in the kitchen

I walked downstairs and heard Stefan and Caroline talking in the kitchen. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and saw Stefan sitting at the kitchen table with Caroline. Neither of them had noticed me yet. 

Caroline "has she talked to you already?"

Stefan sighed shaking his head "no, she wouldn't tell me what happened with her in there"

Caroline "It was her own personal hell, Stefan, she's 500 years old, give her some time"

Stefan sighed "I wanna help her but i don't know how"

Caroline sighed"Remember the day after we killed Katherine? when we locked her in at Whitmore?"

Stefan nodded. 

Caroline "She didn't need you to say anything, she needed you to be there for her. Let her know you are there for her"

Stefan "Has she talked to you?"

She shook her head sadly "no"

I walked closer to them and fake smiled "Morning, house mates"

They smiled at me "morning"

Stefan "How did you sleep, angel?"

I nodded "good"

I was lying, to be honest, i haven't slept since i came back. I couldn't. 

Stefan nodded and took a sip of his coffee. 

Caroline "Bonnie's still trying to get Damon back"

I nodded "okay"

Stefan "How about you and i go out tonight?hm? how does that sound?"

I sighed "i don't know"

Stefan "I'm not going to accept a "no""

I nodded "okay"

Stefan "Be ready tonight"

He stood up, gave me a kiss on the cheek and his coffee and then left. 

Caroline was giving me a look. 

Me "What?"

Caroline "you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

I shook my head taking a sip of the coffee "nothing's wrong with me"

Caroline snorted "of course not"

Suddenly Bonnie walked inside. Her nose was bleeding again. 

She sighed and shook her head "nothing."

All i could look at was the blood on her nose. I felt that burn in my throat. 

I pressed out "i'm going upstairs"

Then i speeded upstairs, into my new bedroom and into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and walked to the sink. I put one hand on the counter to support myself and i put the other one over my mouth. I felt my fangs coming out.