2.20 "She's Fighting"

Next day. Motel room. (Katherine's pov)

Nadia and i walked inside.

Nadia " Mia says she needs your corpse."

I raised an eyebrow "My corpse? Could the travelers be any creepier?"

Nadia sighed " Be nice. Without Mia, you wouldn't be alive, or inside my aunt's body, right now." 

I nodded and put a hand on my hip "I know. I'd be dead... in my corpse. A corpse that some traveler says they need. Yeah.. you see how that's creepy?"

Nadia raised an eyebrow at me "Do you want to take control of Adelaide's body, or not?"

 i sighed " Look... I get it, okay. We have no idea when Adelaide's consciousness is going to pop out. Now, do you want to tell me what you're doing over there?"

Nadia was searching through a bag" Get on the bed. Just in case my aunt decides to show up while I'm out getting your body"

I raised an eyebrow "So, I'm just going to be stuck in some hotel room, on a bed, while my, well, Adelaide's boyfriend is leaving me voicemails? Remind me again how this is better than being dead."

Nadia " Because once Mia does the spell, Adelaide will be gone forever and that body will be yours for good."

I laid down on the bed and she handcuffed me on the headboard.

------

I heard the phone buzz on the table.

I rolled my eyes annoyed  "Ugh. Does that thing ever shut up?"

Suddenly the room started to spin.

(Adelaide's pov)

I looked around confused"Where am I?"

I tried to get off the bed but i was chained on the headboard.

Me "The hell is going on?"

I tried to break free but i couldn't.

My eyes widened "Katherine"

The phone started to ring again. I broke free of the chain and speeded to the phone. I was going to answer it but Nadia took it away from me.

Nadia fake smiled "Hello auntie."

I growled "You.. you put Katherine inside of me instead of you."

Nadia "Vyjdi "

(Katherine's pov)

I looked around "What happened?"

Nadia"your sister happened."

I rolled my eyes,annoyed  "Wonderful. She's fighting.. It's only a matter of time before she comes out again. Did you get my body?"

Nadia looked down and i sighed annoyed.

---

I was looking through my sister's phone annoyed.

Me "Seriously. I've never met a group of needier people. If it's not bad enough that Damon wants my help to win Elena back, I'm also getting.... "Where are you?" "I'm worried about you." "Call me." "Are you going to Tyler's party?""

I looked at Nadia " It's a wonder this thing still has a battery."

Nadia" They're getting suspicious."