2.21 The New Body Owner

At Tyler and Matt's party

I was going to walk through the door but i couldn't enter.

I sighed annoyed "You have got to be kidding me. Matt!"

Matt walked to me "Adelaide, hey, come in"

I smiled when i walked inside "thank you"

Then i compelled him "Go find some blonde to hit on"

Matt nodded "Alright. I'm going to go make the rounds. Do you need anything?"

I shook my head " I'm good, thanks."

Then I walked around and saw Stefan in a room drinking alcohol. 

I smiled "Hey!"

He turned to me smiled "glad you're still alive"

Me "Of course I'm alive. Wow... Stefan Salvatore is drinking beer from a cup. Do you want me to show you where Tyler keeps the Bourbon?"

He shook his head " No. I'm trying to keep off from the hard stuff. So, where have you been? Caroline was about to send out a search party for you."

I pretended to be sad "Around... thinking.. processing, trying to figure out how to deal with this whole...Katherine thing."

Stefan put hand on my cheek "I'm sorry that you lost her"

I nodded "me too. She deserved better"

Stefan raised his eyebrow surprised. 

Shit!

Me "i mean, after 500 years she just died of aging. i mean, that's pretty unimpressive . "

He nodded "Damon was looking for you. He wants your help on trying to get Elena back"

I rolled my eyes "He's an idiot"

Stefan nodded "Hmm. You know he made a mistake, right?And now he wants her back"

Me "I like him without her more, though"

Stefan nodded "i can tell"

Me " So.. how are you? How are you dealing with the whole... Katherine dying thing?"