2.33 Taking The Blame

Caroline walked to us "Stefan just called. He said the scrap yard's been completely cleared out."

oh, yeah, so now he's calling everyone but me

Damon" And let me guess-- the witches don't know where Markos is."

Luke" You guys said the visions are trying to draw Elena, Adelaide and Stefan together for something."

Me " For our doppelgänger blood. The Travelers need it for some prophecy."

Luke nodded " And if the Travelers are the ones who need your blood, doesn't it make sense that you're not only being drawn together but also..."

Elena finished" Being drawn to them."

Damon sighed" Well, this just keeps getting better and better."

Caroline" Wait. I don't get it."

Enzo" If the visions are a road map, then we need more clues. Break out the popcorn, blondie. Elena's and Adelaide's little sex romp isn't over yet."

I walked into the kitchen.

I saw Stefan cooking and smiled "you're really trying to pull off this chef thing."

Stefan smiled at me " Yeah. Well, it's our anniversary, so, uh, no holding back."

Me"Well, if it turns out anything like your last 22 attempts. wine?"

I showed him a bottle of wine.

Stefan nodded smiling" Mmm. Perfect."

Me" I always forget. Where do we put the opener?"

I walked to a drawer and opened it.

Stefan shook his head " Oh. No, no, no. Not that drawer, not that one."

My eyes widened when i saw a small ring box. I took it out and looked at Stefan.

I nodded"Yes."

Stefan smiled" You didn't even open it."

I shook my head" I don't have to."

I kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled me up and sat me down on the kitchen counter.

Stefan"I love you."

Me" I love you."

A stack of mail fell to the ground. I saw an address on an envelope before i snapped out of the vision.

I felt someone shaking me. I snapped out of the vision and looked at Caroline.

Caroline put a hand on my arm "another vision?"

Enzo walked inside, smirking  " That good, eh?"

Me "He's here. I know where Markos is. 4620 Walnut Drive."

Enzo nodded and walked out. 

Caroline "my mom called, she needs me"

I nodded "it's okay"

Caroline asked worried "you sure?"

I nodded "go"

She walked out and i turned around. 

I took a sip of my coffee when Stefan walked inside.

Stefan" Hey. So I, um-- I got your mother a wine of the month thing. Think she'll like that?"