2.127 Time Jump

Time jump. 3 years later. Illinois. 

Stefan and i opened a storage locker

Stefan and i opened a storage locker. We were injured, bleeding and limping. I saw two coffins side-by-side. In one was Elena and in the other was the asshole i once called my best friend.

I ran to one coffin and opened it. There was a desiccated but still alive Damon.

Stefan pulled out a blood bag and forced the blood down Damon's throat as he panted and coughed " Damon, wake up! I need you! Wake up!"

He continued to force the blood down Damon's throat, but Damon remained desiccated and still.

Stefan shouted "Damon, wake the hell up!"

Suddenly, Damon's skin turned from gray to pink-ish white, and his eyes snapped open just as he gasped for breath and sat up, blood still dripping down his chin.

------------

I looked at Damon who was drinking another blood bag .

Damon said pissed off "I told you not to bother me until Elena was awake!"

I rolled my eyes "Why don't you cry later, baby?"

Suddenly Stefan spun the coffin around so that the lid was facing the entrance. Two arrows were shot through the lid of the coffin, just barely missing Damon.

Damon's eyes widened " She's back!"

Two more arrows are shot through the lid, scaring Damon enough to immediately hop out of the coffin and take cover behind a stack of wooden crates as the bitch shot at us, hitting Damon in the knee and causing him to groan in pain. Stefan leaned his head on my shoulder holding his stomach.

Damon " I guess she upped her game."

I kneeled down in in front of Stefan pulled down the neck of his tshirt. I sighed when i saw an open wound in the shape of a cross on his left pectoral muscle.

Yeah, it's not the first thing in the morning you want to see when you wake up next to the most handsome man on this planet.

Stefan panted "My scar... opened up this morning. I figured she was back. I didn't realize she was this close."