2.48 "Shit!"

Next day

Next day. Morning.

Guess what! Damon's back!

Caroline said that Stefan called her saying Damon's back meaning Elena's screwed because she doesn't love Damon anymore because she erased her feelings for Damon who has no idea about what she did. That's going to be awkward. 

Elena was pacing around in front of Caroline and i who were sitting on the bed. Elena wasn't happy at all. 

Elena asked confused" He's back? How?"

Caroline shrugged " I don't know. Honestly everything Stefan said after "Damon's back" is kind of a blur."

Elena asked hopefully "What about Bonnie?"

Caroline "He said she wasn't over there."

Elena raised an eyebrow " Where is "there," exactly?"

Alaric's office. 

I was sitting next to Ric while Elena was standing in front of him with her arms crossed over her chest. 

Elena " I don't want to see him."

Alaric sighed "I get it, but that's how you feel now, Elena. If you thought there was even a chance you'd see Damon again, you would have never asked me to compel away your memories of loving him."

I started to laugh. 

Ric gave me a look "What are you laughing about?"

I put a hand on his shoulder "Damon's going to kill you, bud"

Ric's face fell "shit "

Elena"You're unkillable."

Alaric" Doesn't mean he wont try!"

Elena"What do you think is going to happen when I do see him?"

I shrugged "you get scared and pee your pants"

Elena rolled her eyes " He's a psychotic killer!"

Alaric" You only feel that way because I erased all the good parts."