2.96 Mad

At Lockwood mansion.

I walked inside and saw Stefan sitting on the sofa.

I leaned against the door frame.

Stefan didn't look at me  "you ignored my calls. I was worried."

I shrugged "I spend the day with Caroline..."

He nodded.

Me "...and Valerie"

His nodding stopped and he turned to me "how was it?"

I shrugged "the usual, you know, saving Mystic Falls' population from getting killed"

He nodded.

Me "What was going on with you last night?"

He stood up and walked to me " i don't know. I guess, i wasn't myself"

Me "Well, you haven't been yourself for long while now"

Stefan looked at me confused. 

I took a deep breath "Is there something i should know  ?"

Stefan shook his head "no, nothing"

He put his hands on my hips and tried to kiss me but i shoved him off and walked into the room.

Me "you know, Valerie told me something very interesting today"

I turned to him "You promised, Stefan, you promised to never lie to me. And i won't ask again. is there something you want to tell me?"

Stefan eyed me and then looked down"you already know"

I nodded "i do. so why don't you just say it out loud"

Stefan looked at me "I got Valerie pregnant in 1863"

I breathed out.

Stefan "i'm sorry"

I shook my head"you don't have to apologize for getting her pregnant, you didn't know, i understand that. But what i don't understand is why you didn't tell me!"

Stefan "i couldn't find the right moment to tell you"

Me "You could've told me last night when you went on a killing spree to kill your mother's boyfriend! Or the day when you canceled our date and didn't tell me why you had to cancel it but then i found out you let her sleep here"

I sighed "Why didn't you just tell me?"

Stefan "i was scared"

I asked confused "of what? Of my reaction?"

He looked down. I looked around and saw the journal lying on the fire place. 

I grabbed it and showed it to him "can't you see, Stefan? she wants you back "

Stefan shook his head "that's not true, Adelaide, come on"

I opened the journal "i read it, you know, everything you wrote about her. Every single lovesick moment you and her had together"

He looked down.

Me "She knew who i was before she even met me, Stefan"

He asked confused "what are you talking bout?"

Me "your last entry was March 1964 before Katherine and i arrived in Mystic Falls. Nora let slip that that Valerie found the picture of me of 1864 in that journal and then ripped the pages out including the pic. Every page that had to do with me is gone. She's crazy, Stefan"

Stefan warned "That's enough, Adelaide"

I asked hurt  "Enough? Is it enough, Stefan? Remember when you promised to let nothing come between us? I told you everything. Everything, Stefan, and you can't even tell me your ex was pregnant with your child? You let it come to this situation here, not me! You lied to me when you canceled our date! You lied to me when i asked you who Jacob was! And not even minutes ago you dared to lie me in my face like it was nothing"