2.134 "Let's Go"

News broadcaster"For more on this story as it breaks, stay tuned. The latest from Arkansas, where, in the middle of an extreme weather warning, a manhunt is underway near the Ouachita National Forest. Marty Hammond has fled authorities after allegedly causing a major accident on Route 70. Suspect has a previous DUI. They have yet to release a statement. But, as news of Hammond's substance abuse continues to unfold..."

I sighed annoyed "come on, Ric, turn that off"

Rayna breathed out annoyed " My head's about to explode."

Ric rolled his eyes and turned the TV off. 

I looked at her " Tell me... What are they like? The voices?"

Rayna answered exhausted " Confused. Hungry. Angry."

Me "But do you see them? Like, with actual visions?"

She shrugged "Pieces. All at once, overlapping."

I smirked. 

Rayna raised an eyebrow "Why are you smirking?"

i took my phone out "Because i've got an idea"

I turned my phone out and put a picture of Stefan on screen. 

Rayna asked confused "What are you doing?"

Me "Giving you something to focus on while I go through your head"

I put the phone in one of her hand and then grabbed her other hand "Here. Look into his eyes. Concentrate."

Rayna scoffed " How is this supposed to--"

I kneeled down in front of her, closed my eyes and got into her head. 

first i saw visions of the vampires being tortured in the Phoenix Stone. Then flashes of Stefan. A burning bus, followed by Stefan running through the woods toward the cabin. 

Me " Come on, Stefan, where are you?"

Stefan made the splint for his injured hand out of duct tape and a spoon, followed by a flash of Stefan holding up his shaking hand and noticing the tattoo by his thumb.

Rayna screamed in pain and it brought me back to reality. 

I panted "I saw trees, blood, fire, and an anchor-"

Ric "Wait, an anchor?"

Me " A tattoo on his hand. He's hurt. He's scared."

Alaric picked up the television remote, and replayed the news broadcast about Marty Hammond.

News Broadcaster"Hammond, a former merchant Marine, has been working for the charter bus company. They have yet to release--"

Alaric paused the DVR.

Me " I saw a burning bus. A merchant marine tattoo, a guy who saves a bunch of kids and then goes on the lam... I think this Marty Hammond is our guy."

I looked at Ric "call Damon"

I drove a hand through my hair. I was exhausted.

Ric "Can't you drive?"

I shook my head "I'm too weak"

He nodded. 

Me "And tell him to not screw it up"

--

I was laying on the sofa trying to get my strength back. Ric walked to me with a glass of blood in his hand and in the other his phone.