2.85 Valerie

Brooklyn, New York, 3 years later.(Before they woke up Damon)

Stefan and i got out of his car. 

We were going to get Damon back, yeah.

Stefan took his phone out and called Tyler.

Tyler "Hello?"

Stefan " Tyler, it's Stefan. Have you spoken to Caroline?"

Tyler "No, and please don't ask me to. I have lot stuff going on right now"

I sighed and took the phone. "Hey, Ty, it's me, Adi, Stefan's scar opened up. we don't have much time. Caroline is not answering my calls and it's making me worried sick"

Tyler " Okay, I'm on it. But you should be running."

Me " we're way ahead of you. Take care of yourself, Ty"

I hung up the phone.

I looked at Stefan who finished packing a leather duffle back for the both of us. He packed it with all the important belongings like passports, money, stakes, and a change of clothes for both of us. He handed me the bag and i took it. Then he pulled out a tank of gasoline. He began to pour it all over the car and the rest of the contents of the trunk that we're gonna leave behind. he pulled out a lighter and lighted it, but before he threw it in the car, he paused at the sight of his journal laying on top of the trunk's contents. he pulled the journal out of the car at the last minute and then threw the lighter into the trunk. the flames grew larger and engulf his beloved Porsche.

Stefan looked at me "It's not too late to leave for you, angel. You you don't have to join me in this. "

He looked down shaking his head"I can't expect that from you"

I put a hand on his cheek and made him look at me "look at me, Stefan, i'm not leaving you. Listen to me, we are in this together, i won't leave you. "

Stefan kissed me "god i love you"

Me "I loved that car though"

Present day. Salvatore Boarding house.

 Salvatore Boarding house