2.116 "Where's Damon?"

Outside the room. 

Nora had Bonnie on the phone. 

Bonnie "Nora?"

Nora snapped "Did you let Rayna get the Phoenix Sword?"

Bonnie frowned "I didn't let her. How do you know?"

Nora "Beau's scar opened up, which means she's coming for him. And she'll never stop coming for him. Once she kills him, she'll go after every other vampire in her path."

Bonnie " I need you to calm down. Where are you?"

Nora sighed annoyed " In the hospital. With your friend, helping deliver her babies."

Bonnie "Wait, what?"

Nora " We're all in danger, Bonnie. Beau's scar is the mark from her Sword, and it will lead Rayna Cruz straight to him. Once you've been marked, she'll chase you to the ends of the earth until your soul is back in that stone. Once she gets Beau, she'll go after any other vampire in her path, and right now this hospital's full of them."

Nora hung up and turned to us as the surgeon gave instructions to the surgical technician.

Surgeon "Five milligrams."

Nora began to comfort Beau, who looked terrified " Beau, don't despair. We'll get you away from here. Far away."

I frowned when i realized what that meant for Caroline.

 Stefan put an arm around my waist and pulled me to him "Beau's the one who's marked, why doesn't he just go?"

Mary Louise scoffed " And leave him to be hunted alone? We have to protect each other. We stay together."

Nora, Beau, and Mary Louise were about to leave together when I blocked their path with a guilty face. 

Me " I'm sorry, but I can't let you leave."

Mary Louise sighed " Look, you love Caroline and you don't want her to die. I understand, because that is the way I feel about Nora and she will-- we all will-- if you do not get out of our way!"

Me"Stay, and I'll do everything I can to protect you from this woman."

She scoffed "You don't stand a chance against her! None of us do!"

Valerie appeared behind us with a sad expression "She's right. You have to let them go. They can take Beau and draw Rayna away from us. The doctors are nearly finished. I'll do what I can on my own."

Nora walked over to Valerie and gave her a concerned look "You can't stay here. Come with us."

Valerie sighed "These babies deserve a chance. I can give that to them."

Nora "They could drain you, Val. You could die."

Valerie "I have to try."

She walked over to Beau " Remember, Never stop running. Not for a moment."

--

After the rest of the Heretics had left, Valerie returned to the operating room to continue the spell. We followed her inside. 

Valerie "Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. Venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier. Factuo partis viventia. Phesmatos sequitos in lucema infantesi mortuous. Venis ad vitur. Venis ad essendier. Factuo partis viventia."

Suddenly, Stefan's phone rang. He took it out and i could look at  the caller ID. Damon. I looked up to Stefan and he wasn't happy at all but he still answered.