2.9 A Deal With The Devil

3 days later

3 days later. Salvatore mansion.

So, what did happen in the past three days? We buried Bonnie, everyone lost tears. Even Tyler came back to support Caroline. She was pretty pissed at me because i knew all along that Bonnie was dead and didn't say anything but she forgave me because i called Tyler and told him to bring his ass back to Mystic Falls because Bonnie is dead and his girlfriend will need him. Stefan apologized for saying those things to me the night he told us he was sick of us. 

Now, I was sitting on the sofa while Jeremy was sitting on a chair. 

Damon was walking around "So, as we know, in a psychotic lapse of judgment, Bonnie brought you back to life and died in the process. May she rest in peace."

Jeremy pointed at the chair across from him  " She's actually right over there."

Damon looked at it for a moment but then shrugged it off "Whatever. Look, The whole point is, I just happen to know a supernatural being who just happens to want to die, and in the spirit of nature needing balance and life for a life and all that stuff, I just think it would be a huge waste of a perfectly good death."

Jeremy asked confused "What are you even talking about?"

I sighed.

I knew what he was getting at. 

I shook my head "hell no, Damon, please, not even you are that stupid"

Damon looked at Jeremy" Something Elena doesn't need to know about until it works."

Jeremy's eyes widened when it hit him " Wait. You want to work with Silas?"

Damon "From the beginning, Silas' whole bad-guy plan was to kill himself, pass on to wherever he was gonna pass on to, and reunite with his dead girlfriend,.. "

He pointed at me.

Me "Corinne"

Damon "..Corinne. I want to use his death to bring Bonnie back to life."

Me " To die, he has to be mortal. If he's mortal, then he's a witch, and if he dies as a witch then he's stuck on the Other Side forever. Which, by the way, we don't care about"

Jeremy "He already tried to bring down the veil to the Other Side. He failed."

Me "obviously"

Jeremy looked like he was listening to someone else.

I raised an eyebrow "She knows we can't hear her, right?"

Jeremy inhaled deeply " She thinks Silas wants to destroy the Other Side completely."

Damon "Back to my original question. Let's say Silas destroys the Other Side, cures himself, becomes a witch. Is it supernaturally possible that he can do a spell that swaps her life for his life once he--pfft--kills himself?"

Jeremy listened to something. 

I raised an eyebrow "What's BonBon saying?"

Jeremy nodded" She's in!"

At the Grill.

I was sitting at the bar when i heard someone walking up to me. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.

Me "you need help, and i, big hearted as i am, am gonna help you"

I turned around.

Silas raised an eyebrow "What makes you think that I need help?"

Me "Well, for starters, you're still here, as in, why do you suck so badly at killing yourself?"

Silas gave in "A mystical anchor. That's what binds her spell to the Other Side. I want to destroy it. Qetsiyah, or Tessa, or whatever the hell she's calling herself these days, she wants to protect it. So, she's the only person that knows where the anchor is hidden, but fortunately, she will be at the Whitmore Historical Ball this evening."

I raised an eyebrow " Really?"

Silas nodded " Mm"

Me " I thought you said you lost all of your psychic powers."

Silas nodded" Oh, I did, but I still have my incredible powers of observation, and I observed her buying a Cleopatra costume today."

Me "So, we have a deal."

Silas "Well, we have half a deal. I'm resurrecting some witch with my death, but we have yet to discuss how you're helping me."

Me "Well, you've yet to tell me what you want."

Silas "Oh, it's fairly simple, actually. I want you to kill your boyfriend".