2.121 Mikaelsons

Mikaelson Compund. 

We walked into the room of my old home and i saw Elijah and a woman that i think i have seen 100 years ago. 

Nik " Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend and you remember Adelaide, the Queen?"

Elijah rolled this eyes at Stefan but then his eye landed on me. 

Nik "One of my trickle-down sirelings. Long story. Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. Also a long story."

Stefan nodded and smiled weakly, and Klaus turned back to as he patted himaffectionately on the back.

Nik "Stefan needs a favor."

Freya looked at Stefan suspiciously"You're an old "friend," are you?"

Stefan "Well... That kind of depends on your definition."

-----

I was in Bekah's room while Freya was helping Stefan. I walked out of her bathroom in fresh clothes. I had taken a shower and stole some of her clothes. She won't mind.

 She won't mind

I had my back to the door but i could sense someone standing int eh room

Me "Elijah"

Then I turned to him. 

He had his arms crossed and gave me a soft smile "It's good to see you, Adelaide"

I returned it  "You too, Eli"

He smiled a little and then eyed me"i see, nothing has changed"

I sighed but nodded "i do have changed, Elijah"

He nodded "i can see that. I could feel it the second you walked inside"

I sighed and looked around  "Where's Rebekah?"

He looked down. 

My eyes widened knowing what he had done "you didn't"

He looked at me. 

Me "Nik has no idea, does he?"

Elijah "you know, rumor had it that the Queen was back. I didn't believe it. "