1.139 "Go To Hell"

Golf Course

Golf Course. Oklahoma City. Oklahoma. 

Stefan and i watched as Ric got out of his golf cart and heading to a vampire who was feeding on a golfer. 

Ric "Hey!"

The vampire stopped feeding and looked up at Alaric, hissing at him maliciously before he stood to his feet and stalked toward Alaric. Alaric looked momentarily alarmed until Stefan, with a golf club in one hand, speeded behind the rogue vampire and ripped his heart out through his back. Ric and i smirked clearly impressed. Stefan held both the heart and the golf club into the air.

Stefan yelled " Fore!"

Then he swung the club like a baseball back and used the heart as a ball, which was knocked far away.

I smiled at Stefan "That was really hot"

He winked at me. 

In the middle of nowhere. In the woods. 

Stefan, Ric and i were walking through the woods. Rayna had sent us the location of the next Vamp. Stefan's phone rang. 

He answered "Yeah?"

Damon " Talk to me. About anything, please. I need new pictures in my head."

Stefan "Trees... Sky..."

Then he shrugged " ...Vervain grenades?"

Damon "Much better. Thank you."

Stefan "How's Bonnie doing?"

Yeah, turned out Bonnie's sick and Rayna's last life is that inly thing that could help her. 

Damon "Not as well as she's pretending to be. How's Ric holding up?"

Stefan "He's circling around the next campsite to lay cover fire on any egress routes. I don't know. His words, not mine."

Damon " So he's having fun?"

Stefan "He's only tolerating me because of Adelaide and the fact that we're doing this for Bonnie. And if this is how Ric feels, imagine how much worse it's gonna be with Caroline."

Damon " Lighten up. Anything's possible. I mean, look, take me and Bon-Bon, for instance. Getting better every day. Whoa, I got to jump, Rayna's got a bead on our nasty little runaways."

Then he hung up. 

Meremec state park. Missouri.

We were at a campsite in the park. We just killed another vampire. The boys were now digging graves for the bodies in front of a blood-splattered tent.

Ric " This part I really don't miss."

Stefan " Yeah, but the part where you helped Bonnie, that wasn't too terrible, was it?"