2.69 "Told You"

Lily grabbed a lit lamp and leaded us up to the attic.  six more vampires, all desiccated to the point of immobilization, were sitting around a table.

Me "what the actual fuck?"

Lily "Everyone, meet my son Damon. He's here to take us home."

Elena " These vampires have been trapped here with you? The whole time?"

Lily "We went everywhere together. They happened to be on the boat that night, poor souls."

I nearly chocked on my breath at "poor souls"

Damon"These... poor souls... don't happen to have the same affinity for rolling heads, do they?"

Lily shook her head "On the contrary, these people saved me from that part of myself. I was banished here because I was a monster. I drank with no remorse from whatever human I could sink my teeth into. But, locked in this cage, I was forced to confront the animal I had become. And, as we ran out of resources, my friends sacrificed their rations for me. And, I knew if I drank everything, as every bone in my body demanded, there wouldn't be enough to wake them. So, I learned to control my bloodlust, for them. These people made me feel human again. I'll fetch the rest of the blood so we can revive them."

She walked out.

I felt eyes starring at me. I looked around and saw one of the desiccated vampires at the end of the row starring at me with bloodshot eyes. 

I held  up a finger and waved it back and forth.  

the man's eyes followed it.

I raised an eyebrow "oh, fuck, no"

Damon whispered " Not only is she a Ripper. She's an insane Ripper!"

Elena"Or, maybe she feels responsible for them?"

Damon whispered "What, are you kidding me? Vampire dollhouse?"

I saw the Ascendant laying on a dresser. 

Then I picked it up " look what i found!  the Ascendant"

Damon "oh boy" 

Elena "Why isn't Bonnie here?"

Damon sighed and whispered " Because Bonnie isn't looking for the Ascendant, Elena."

Elena looked confused. 

I smirked chuckling "BonBon turned bad? who didn't see that coming?"

Night.

Me "We need to go"

Damon and Elena nodded. We walked downstairs and put on out coats. Lily put on her jacket. 

Damon looked at his mom "Your vampire-menagerie is going to have to take the next train out. We're down a witch."

Lily "You want to leave them behind? No, Damon, you can't save me without saving them."

Damon "We'll come back for them. Promise. Let's go."

Elena " Damon, look outside! Is that the Aurora Borealis?"

We walked outside and Bonnie walked to us. 

Bonnie " Also known as our ticket out of here. "

I gave her the Ascendant "here"

Bonnie nodded "Okay."

Damon looked around" You gotta be kidding me! Go. Start the damn spell. I'll go get her."