2.38 Finding Our Way Back Home

Next day. Travler Camp. 

I opened my eyes weakly and looked around. I was chained up to a wall with my wrists bleeding. The blood was pouring into buckets. The door opened and a bright light flashed through. I closed my eyes and opened them when i heard the door close. Someone walked to me. It was Markos. He had a glass of water in hand. He tipped it up to my lips and i took a sip from  it. I let it sink in. 

Suddenly i coughed blood. 

I breathed out "yo-o-u hav-ve enou-gh blo-ood."

Then I took a deep breath "let me go"

He took a knife out and slit my wrist open. 

I cried out in pain.  

Markos" I'll have enough when you can no longer speak."

Then he walked out. 

I breathed out shakily. 

The door opened again and i started to shake. 

It was Stefan. 

I breathed out " Stefan..."

Stefan"Adelaide .."

Then everything went black. 

Outside an old small store. 

Stefan was using a payphone to call Damon. 

Damon"Seriously? Collect calls are still a thing?"

Stefan"Yeah, well, you know what could have saved you the cost of this phone call? You finding us. How long have we been gone?"

Damon  "Four days."

My eyes widened and i leaned back against the wall. That son of a bitch Markos had me filled with Vervain because i was fighting. 

Stefan's eyes widened "Four days!? Four days and you couldn't track us down? What did you think? We were having a nice spa getaway?"

Damon" Woah! Woah! Woah! I've been searching 24/7, okay? Maybe if you would've been a little more perceptive, you wouldn't have gotten yourselves doppelnapped."

I started to cough. 

Damon" What the hell was that?"

Stefan "Adelaide. Travelers drained us of our blood, so we're having to do a little hunting."

Damon "You do remember what happened the last time she drank bambi's blood?"

Stefan nodded " Believe me. She's no happier about it than I am."

Damon"Let''s hope she won't throw it up again. She can't afford to lose any more liquid"

Stefan sighed "i know. Do you want to talk to her?"

Damon "Sure. Let's hope she's in  better mood than you"

Stefan rolled his eyes and handed me the phone. 

Me "Hello?"

Damon "how are you doing, princess?"

Me "feeling like shit. How come they didn't take Elena with them?"

Damon "Bonnie says that the main Doppelgängers are you and Stefan. Meaning if you had died a while ago.."

Me "Elena would be in my place right now"

Damon "exactly"

Me "she should be happy"

Damon "she is. Where are you? I'll come get you."