2.117 " Your Choice"

Suddenly the monitors started to go crazy. 

I looked around. 

Bonnie " Not to make things worse, but my magic doesn't work on her, and I don't think Damon can take her alone."

Bonnie gave Stefan and me a look "Stefan, you have to go."

Stefan scoffed, confused  "What are you talking about? I'm not gonna leave her."

Bonnie " I'll stay and help Valerie. Damon needs you."

Stefan snapped "I don't care what Damon needs!"

Bonnie looked horrified by the reaction from Stefan, and she stared him down intensely"I don't know what he did to make you hate him, but he is so determined to make things right, he's gonna get himself killed."

I looked at Stefan. He was torn. 

Bonnie looked at me for help  "Adelaide, please. Do you honestly think I would do anything to put Caroline at risk?"

I sighed fighting with myself.

Suddenly Ric walked inside. 

He looked around and was clearly confused and shocked "What the hell is going on there?"

I breathed out "For fuck's sake"

Then i grabbed Stefan's hand "come on"

We walked out on the hallway. 

I tried to focus on finding Damon's voice. Well, it was hard because of the blood. 

Why does a hospital even have blood?

Stefan looked at me "i found him"

Damon " You want to send me back to hell? Let me tell you something, lady. I'm already there."

I nodded "me too"

We speeded into that direction. I saw Rayna trying to stab Damon with the sword- Before anyone could do anything Stefan speeded in front of Damon and got stabbed in the shoulder instead of Damon. 

My eyes widened in shock when Stefan groaned in pain. 

I cracked out " Stefan..."

Stefan shoved Rayna in the chest with his hand before kicking her backward so she slid to the other end of the hall. 

Then i remembered what Nora said. 

Nora "Once a vampire's been marked, she'll chase you to the ends of the earth."

I ran to him. 

Stefan turned to me and Damon with tears in his eyes. i had tears in my eyes as well. I saw the X-shaped cut on his left shoulder. I felt absolutely devastated and looked at Damon. He wasn't feeling better. I looked at where Rayna should've been but she wasn't there anymore. 

Stefan whispered "I'll see you, angel, brother"

Then he speeded away. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder but speeded around and broke Damon's wrist. 

He gasped out. 

I growled "don't you dare!"

Damon "princ-"

I asked hurt and angry "No! How could you do this!? how could you let it come this far! this is your fault!"

Damon "i'm so-"

I shook my head "no!"

Then I felt the tears running down my cheeks and growled "you are dead to me"