2.141 Marked

Home. Night. 

I walked into my house and looked around surprised. Enzo, Caroline, Bonnie and Ric were here. Well, Bonnie was on the lying on the sofa unconscious.

I raised my eyebrows confused "what is going on?"

Enzo"she won't wake up. "

I asked confused "who?"

Enzo "Bonnie"

I nodded "A little more details would help more"

Enzo "Rayna gave Bonnie her last life and not Bonnie won't wake up"

I looked at her. 

Damon walked inside "What's happening?"

Enzo shook his head, frustrated " Nothing's happening, mate. That's the problem. Bonnie won't wake up."

Library

Enzo was pondering in front of a fireplace, Damon was pouring himself a drink

Enzo was pondering in front of a fireplace, Damon was pouring himself a drink.I was sitting with my drink in the armchair. 

Damon" Rayna screwed us. She failed to mention that by giving Bonnie her life, she was actually giving Bonnie her lifestyle. So now when Bonnie wakes up, she's gonna be Rayna 2.0. And does that gift begin with a very long nap? I didn't get a chance to ask as she burst into flames. And before you ask, no, I did not get a chance to interrogate her little shaman friend, because he vanished at the same time."

Enzo asked annoyed "Damon, did the spell work or not?!"

Damon shrugged "I don't know, Enzo. I have no idea why she's not waking up. I mean, the least she could do to thank us for saving her life is just open her eyes, let us know whether or not she wants to murder us."

Enzo sighed "What if she doesn't?"

Damon"What? Oh, you know her as well as I do."

Enzo"Waking up means she'll have to kill us. So what if the reason Bonnie isn't waking up is because she's Bonnie?"

I sighed and took my phone out. 

Damon asked confused "What are you doing?"

I called Stefan.

Stefan answered "hey, angel"

Damon called out " Do you never check your voicemail? I left you about nine messages."

Stefan"Yeah, sorry. I've been a little busy telling Matt Donovan he's the reason his fiancée's dead."

I asked confused  "he's still on that?"

Stefan "yep. So, what do you need?"

Me "your help with Bonnie"

Stefan "You know how screwed you are with Bonnie, don't you?"