2.72 The Letter

Next day

Next day. Home.

Damon, Elena, Stefan and i were sitting around the living room. We were discussing on how we get Caroline's feelings back on. 

Me " I'll convince her that my humanity is still off. I'll tell her that Stefan's feelings are back on and he tried to get mine back on and that he failed."

Damon chuckled "Ah, look at that! Baddie Adi has a plan. Let me guess-- whoever's holding the kitten gets to talk about their feelings?"

I smirked "Torture her until she breaks."

Damon nodded impressed "cold!"

Elena " So, do I need to remind you three that the last time Caroline thought that we were trying to flip her switch, she went on a killing spree?"

I shook my head "I fooled all of you guys, i can handle Blondie"

Damon looked at Elena  " See? She can handle Blondie"

Elena sighed "Fine, say she believes you-- How do you know she's gonna even want to see you again?"

Damon "Adelaide is going to tell Caroline about a few nights ago. Caroline and Adi love gossip, it's perfect"

Stefan growled "Damon, shut up"

I nodded "Yeah, Damon, shut up"

Elena asked confused "Okay, what am I missing here?"

I shook my head "Nothing."

She eyed Stefan and me and then gasped surprised "Hang on a second. Did two--"

Damon smirked "Do it? Yep!"

Elena's jaw dropped "Oh... This was after you two flipped...? --Never mind..."

Stefan " It's not exactly how either of us wanted things to go, so can we just drop it?"

I pleaded "please"

Damon nodded " Okay. Sore subject. Understood. So, what do we do once you earn her trust?"

I smirked " We drain her of her blood, make her weak, and then bombard her with everything she used to care about-- memories of who she was, her friendships, her mom."