2.77 "We Both Know The Truth"

Next day

Next day. Home .Guest room. 

Jo, Elena, Bonnie and i were in one of the guest rooms. Jo was rushing around and searching for something.

 Yeah, Elena is human now. It's kinda weird.

Jo sighed "Crap, they're not here."

Elena looked up at her as she filled a glass with champagne " What's wrong?"

Jo freaked out " My shoes! My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive, wear-them-once-and-then-never-again shoes. They are missing."

Bonnie "Do you want me to do a locator spell?"

Jo asked confused " On my shoes?"

Bonnie nodded "Mm-hmmm."

I raised my eyebrows" Is that possible?"

Bonnie shrugged "I don't know, actually. Just hang on, I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing."

She was helplessly trying to get a garment steamer to turn on, and accidentally pulled the hose out. My eyes widened.

Jo looked alarmed and frustrated as she sighed" Oh, good, break it! Because my wrinkled dress will surely distract everyone from my bare feet."

I sighed "Calm down, Jo, Don't waste all your panic now! You still have eight hours until the ceremony. "

Elena have her a glass "Non-alcoholic mimosa?"

Jo sighed stressed " One, a non-alcoholic mimosa is just an orange juice. And two, I can't drink. Somebody should drink. You should drink."

Elena smiled "I will drink, eventually. But, I have human tolerance now, which is cheaper but a lot less fun. "

They clinked glasses together " Cheers."

Jo's cell phone suddenly rang, and Elena lunged for it to answer it for her.

Elena " Oh. oh! "

Jo's eyes widened.

Elena " Relax. Jo's phone. Oh, huh. Okay."

Jo panicked "That's not an "okay" okay. That's a "there's a problem" okay."

Elena "Yeah, we'll call you back. Bye. "

She hung up " Danielle's got the flu."

Jo smiled on the verge of losing her mind "Huh. It sounded like you just said, "Danielle has the flu," which is impossible, because Danielle is my wedding coordinator."

Elena grimaced. 

Jo "Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?"

Elena "...It depends on how much vomit you want to have at the wedding."

Jo started to pace around the room, but she stopped when we all heard someone.

Caroline walked inside" To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing! Because no matter how good Danielle was, I am pretty sure I'm better."