welcome friends <3

Hello friends! Thanks so much for checking out my book! I just wanted to put a disclaimer that I am in no way, shape, or form, a writer but I wanted to find a way to let my creativity flow and writing seems to be a fun way to do that! If you happen to enjoy the things I write, feel free to vote, and leave me a comment, they really make me smile! Also, if you never want to miss when I update this book, don't forget to follow me!

I am currently have my requests closed but they will hopefully be reopened soon! I have a chapter towards the end of this book where I tell you the "rules" (which aren't really rules) but if you want more information you can head on over there! Doing requests is one of my favorite things because I want to write what you want to read!

I also wanted to mention that I don't really write about sensitive topics. Not because I feel uncomfortable about them or anything, I just tend not to write about something I'm not very educated on. That being said, if I feel one of my chapters contains material that can be viewed as a little touchy, I will include a trigger warning at the beginning to warn anyone that might be sensitive to the content. And please, if you feel that I overlooked something that could be seen as sensitive just shoot me a message and I will be more than happy to include one!

Lastly, I feel as though anyone who reads my chapters is automatically my best friend so if you ever need someone to talk to, my message box is always open and anything you say will be top secret and never repeated! I'll be happy to listen to you if you need it!

Again, thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoy! <33