I am a boy now.....

Edited by: dragonsam656

.............................

Hello everyone this is Allen Kelis, currently I'm ten days old. I'm a boy now. But in my previous life I was a high school girl. I have all the memories of previous life which means I have mental age of a 16 year old plus ten days.

My parents in this world are really nice people and apparently rich too. Both of them are really beautiful....so beautiful it's like they are shinning all the time. I have a brother too, his name is Ray; he is my identical twin and 2 mins older than me. But all the good things end here, because I'm just ten days old I cannot move my body as I want to and I can't talk, so whenever I try to say something people take it that I'm crying, although, sometimes it helps but I do not like being fed.

Being breast feed is not enjoyable when you are aware of what is happening but that is the only way I can get food so I think I don't have any other choice so I go along with it, though, reluctantly.

I'm able to understand the language of this world since the moment I gained consciousness which is, I guess, a cheat God gave me.

Now, I don't know anything about this world so I guess I'll have to start gathering information right after I train this body to walk. That being said now I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna sleeps.

...............

{Reind Von Kelis' POV}

10 days have passed since my lovely and beautiful baby boys were born. I can't believe both of them are boys, they just look so cute I just never want to let go of them. But Melinda scolded me saying I'm spending too much time with them and have started to neglect my work because of it.

So I'm forced out of the nursery and forced to go complete all my work or I won't be allowed to see Ray and Allen. I thought of running away countless times but I'm sure Arnette here will not show me any mercy and report everything to Melinda as it is, not to mention my recent antics added to increasing his workload. So he's too is angry at me so I have no choice but to complete all the work.

So I will pour all my strength into completing all my work so I can meet my two angels as fast as I can.

...............

{Melinda Von Kelis' POV}

It's been ten days since my delivery and Reind has been neglecting his work to play with the twins. I can see why he would want to spend so much time with them but as the Duke of this land he cannot just ignore the work.

So, I forced him out of the nursery and go to his office with strict scolding to complete his work before entering the nursery again.

Ray and Allen both look exactly the same yet their personality is so contrasting. Ray is the calm one who never cries or anything but on the other Allen is a busybody always crying or tossing or turning, but both of them looks like angels when they are sleeping.

I laid them in the bed as I kissed their forehead saying sweet dreams to my little angels.