I always keep my words..............

(Hey guys!! It's hikari231 here to tell you a little something. Well, that something is that the story will shift from Silas to Allen and Ray now. So get ready because I'm short on ideas for how to proceed with Silas' story so I'm using Allen and Ray to distract you guys. And yes I'm evil.)

........................

"What a person is supposed to do when a teacher faces a serious problem with winning in an argument against his/her students?" Asked Katherine from Arnette who was doing completing some documents.

"Are you talking about Allen?" Arnette inquired.

Katherine shook his head in denial, "No, I'm talking about Ray. Although it is a good thing that he is a prodigy but......."

"But you need to show your superiority to him?" Completed Arnette. Katherine gave a soft nod of agreement. "Why?" questioned Arnette.

Katherine looked at Arnette in surprise a little bit and let out a sigh, "Because of Reind."

"Reind?" Arnette looked up from his documents with an inquisitive look on his face. "Do you really think he would allow Allen and Ray to come with us when we go to the village next week?" Katherine answered his question with another question.

"Hmmm......" Arnette hmmed as he crossed his arms across his chest and continued, "try asking him."

"You are really ruthless Arnette why do you want me to go and get rejected when you know he will not allow such a thing. You know how much he loves them and outside world dangerous." Katherine said as he sighed.

"But why do you want to take them outside anyway?" Arnette asked.

...........................

(Flashback)

"Hmm......" Katherine hmmed as he scanned through answers written on Allen's notebook. "All the answers are correct, good job Allen." He ruffled Allen's hair as he praised him. Allen gave a sweet smile to him as he used his hand to comb his hair back to his hair were before. "Ok now let's start with magic history."

"Sensei, do you remember our deal?" Ray interrupted him midway as he jumped down from his seat catching Katherine's and Allen's attention. "Yes." He replied solemnly.

"As I remember today is the deadline of the deal. So have you decided what it is that you want from me?" Katherine bent down a little to reach Ray's height. Ray nodded in reply. "I want to go outside and explore Rinsburg fief."

"Huh?!" Katherine exclaimed in shock.

"I said, I want to go out explore some town or village in fief." Ray said with firmness in his voice that told everyone that his decision was final and there was no changing his mind now. Katherine sighed in defeat as he knew that once Ray made his mind up no one and he meant nobody can change his mind including Allen.

...............................

"Pfft....." Arnette tried hard to hide his laughter but his shivering shoulders gave him away. "What are you laughing at?" Katherine asked, pissed.

"Did you really spent more than five years with Reind?" Arnette asked as he took in a deep breath and leaned back on his chair. "Huh?! What do you mean by that?" Katherine asked with a confused face.

"Go ask Reind you will understand what I meant by that." Replied Arnette as he stopped laughing and started to complete his work.

'What can he mean by that? I don't think he will allow it anyway. He loves them but I'm sure their protection will be his main concern.' He sighed as he made his way to Reind's office. standing outside of the Reind's study Katherine heaved a heavy sigh of powerlessness. He knocked on the door with a heart full of unwillingness and his face accompanying his feelings to its fullest. "Come in." a sound came from inside the room.

As Katherine entered the room which was filled with books and documents, he started to get tensed as he walked up to the desk where Reind was seriously doing his work and reading the documents. "Reind I want to talk about something with you." Katherine opened getting Reind's attention onto himself. Katherine clutched his hands a little bit, his nails digging in his skin. "I want you to bring Ray and Allen along the next time you go to visit a village or a town." Katherine said in a single breath.

"Are you serious?" Reind asked with his eyes locking on Katherine who was standing behind the chair. Katherine just nodded in reply. Reind lowered his head, hair covering his eyes, his hands desk forming a first as he suddenly jumped and clutched Katherine's shoulder in a tight hold.

"You are sure right! I can take them outside with me right?!" Reind asked, eyes filled hope and excitement. "Yea...yes you can take them outside." he stuttered in confusion.

"So you can tell that to Melinda right?!" Reind asked as he hurried off to his desk and started to gather all the documents which were already completed.

"Sure I can do that I don't have any problem." Katherine answered as he walked to the door and excused himself and left Reind to do what he was doing without bothering him anymore.

'So that's why he was laughing but seriously he has changed so much.' Katherine thought as he made his way to Melinda's room.

...............................

The next day Katherine called Allen and Ray in the study hall and announced, "The next time Reind will go for an inspection you both along with Lilian, me, Arnette and Stella will be accompanying him."

"Heeh so you actually did get the permission for the outing." said in an interested manner.

"Didn't I tell before I always keep my words? And I just did." Katherine answered Ray back with a smile.

...........................

(I'm so sorry guys that I'm always updating so slowly nowadays but it's because I have a lot of assignments such essays and sonnets. God somebody kill me. So anyway those are one of the reasons but it was also because I was stuck with a complication of how to progress Silas' story so until I figure that out please bare with me and read Ray and Allen's story. Once again I'm so sorry and thank you for reading this story. I really appreciate all your support and comments they really make day and make me feel motivated to write more and update as fast as I can. Thank you for all the support.)