Let's talk...................

Edited by: dragonsam656

.........................

After five days of suffering from high fever, Allen woke up. Seeing him open his eyes and asking for water in a weak voice Lilian immediately gave him some water and then reported about it to Reind and Melinda.

While Lilian was reporting this, Ray, on the other hand, finally let out a sigh of relief followed by tears. He silently sobbed until he finally fell asleep from exhaustion. When Melinda and Reind arrived they found Ray sound asleep with his looks haggard, eyes and nose red from crying and his hands clenching the bed sheets tightly. As for Allen he too was asleep, his breathing stable.

Lilian picked Ray up and changed his clothes. Laid him on his bed covered him with quilt while Melinda checked Allen's condition. After checking she asked Lilian to change his clothes into some dry ones and when they both wake up give them something light to eat. Lilian bowed his head in compliance to her order.

After that, everyone left the room and left the boys alone to sleep.

A few hours later Allen woke up to find Ray deep asleep. As he watched him he remembered the moment when Ray told him about Tetsuya and stared at him in a daze for a long time not even noticing Lilian entering the room.

"Allen-sama!! You're awake. How do you feel? Do you want to eat or drink something?" Lilian checked his temperature by touching his forehead. "Hmmm....it seems the fever has gone down but you still need to rest."

"Can I have some water?"

"Sure." He handed him a glass of water. "Do you want something to eat? Do you have any appetite?"

Allen nodded his head “no”. "Ok, but if you feel hungry please tell me right away. Now please back to sleep I will be back in a few hours to check again with some food." He put the glass in a tray and left the room as he closed the door carefully so as not to disturb Ray.

Allen sat up for quite some time and then saw Ray waking up.

As Ray woke up rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the lights he looked around his surroundings and saw Allen sitting on the bed. He hurriedly got off his bed and climbed Allen's as he hugged him saying ‘Sorry’ repeatedly.

Allen was shocked from the scene that just played out and was at a loss of what to do. When he calmed down he grabbed Ray's shoulder and made some distance between them and then says, "Ray, what is wrong? Why are you so flustered?"

Ray didn't respond to his questions and avoided meeting his eyes. Seeing Ray's reaction Allen sat in seiza and seeing Allen's posture he sat in the same posture in some distance but didn't dare to raise his head and making eye contact with him.

"Ray" Allen said sternly causing Ray to clench his pajamas tightly. Seeing him Allen let out a heavy sigh, "Tetsu-kun, what is the matter with you?"

Hearing him say that, Ray looked up shocked, his eyes widening "Ah~ well you know Tetsu-kun, I have been trying to find you for a long time. Who could have guessed that we were siblings and even twins? Hahahahaha..........." laughed Allen awkwardly.

"I'm sorry; I didn't tell you about me being reincarnated as Ray. It's my entire fault that this incide.........." Ray was interrupted by a pillow which was thrown by Allen. “What do you mean your fault? You didn't ask me to go to the lake, it was my choice. It was my mistake that fell into that bitch's trap not yours." Allen humped.

"But if I had told you about my identity before this wouldn't have happened." Ray gritted his teeth’s in anger.

“True, maybe it wouldn't have happened but you didn't know that I didn't knew about your identity right?! So it's not your fault." Allen patted Ray's shoulder and let out a sigh.

Ray looked up at Allen finally making eye contact, and said, "You know when I thought you may die I was so scared thinking I will left alone in this world without you. I thought there will be no one in this world who I can share my memories and pain with. Then I realized why you have been trying so hard to learn everything so quickly, you wanted to find me. And I, like an idiot, thought that you were enjoying this world." as he gritted his teeth.

"Huh!?.....I was enjoying this. I mean this world has magic and you can use sword."

"So Ray, what has happened is already in past and it’s nobody's fault, don't blame yourself" As Allen was saying this he was interrupted by Lilian who just entered the room to check the boys.

As Lilian saw the boys he was left in a shock for a few seconds then he regained his thoughts and stride towards the boys, his face expressionless.

He tugged Allen from the back of his shirt and made him lie on his bed, "Didn't I say that you needed rest. Why are you sitting and talking with Ray-sama when you have not yet fully recovered?"

"Eh~ but Lilian, I don't want to rest anymore." Allen grumbled.

"I see, so I will go and tell Reind-sama that you were crying and saying that you want to spend time with him." said Lilian as he walked towards the door.

"Don't Lilian, I will do anything you ask me to but please don't do that." Allen cried out, his expression pale as if he has seen a ghost.

‘Lilian sure plays dirty.’ Thought Ray in his heart but his face expressionless.

"Can I take your word that you will rest properly?"

Allen vigorously nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok, then both of you should eat something to regain your strength." He pulled the food cart towards Allen's bed. He pulled out two small tables from the lower compartment and set it up on the bed and presented the on the table for the boys, as they both finished the food; Lilian prepared a bath for them.

As they took turns to take baths and changed into clean clothes. They lied on their respective beds for some time while talking to each other and letting each other know about what their experience with the gods were like and fell asleep talking to each other.