Missing Allen.........

Edited by: dragonsam656

...........................

Ray wakes up because of the sound caused by someone walking. As his eyes opened little by little while adjusting to light he saw a figure with black hair coming towards him. He instantly started to cast a fire spell which made a huge fireball right above his head.

"Ray, who are you trying to kill with that spell? Wait, you can use magic!!" said the figure.

"Who are you?" Replied Ray with a question.

"It's me... Luci" he stepped forward in a place with light to make his face visible to Ray.

"Ray where is Allen?" He immediately changed the topic.

"What are you saying? He is sleeping in his bed over there." He pointed towards Allen's bed only to realize it was empty. Surprised and shocked Ray started to get tensed thinking where he could have gone as he got out of his bed. He entered a state of panic.

"Ray calm down, Was there any place where he would frequented a lot or any place he would act weird around?" inquired Luci in scrutinizing tone.

"Hm...He was acting weird whenever he went near the lake. It was like something was making him uneasy." Ray answered.

"Ray, I'm going there and you inform Reind and Melinda about this. We may need Melinda's help, hurry." Said Luci as he jumped out of the window and went towards the forest.

"Mama, papa, Allen is in danger." said Ray as he entered the room."Mama Papa, wake up, hurry."

"What’s happened Ray and why are you awake at this time of the night?" asked a half asleep Reind.

"Papa wake up already Allen is in danger." He jumped on Reind's stomach to wake him up from his sleep.

As he heard that, Reind was wide awake and so was Melinda. They alerted only Lilian about the situation as they didn't want this to spread to anybody outside the house or want anybody to worry unnecessarily.

They all went outside to search for him.

Meanwhile, Luci was already searching near the lake. There was no clue to be found about Allen and the situation was getting dire as time was passing. It was a race against time.

As he was about to go to search someplace else he saw some bubbles forming on the surface of the water. He realized the location of Allen and he dived into the water.

..................................

Allen's POV

By the time I realized that the person standing near the lake was an illusion some weird water strings had dragged me under water. I was unable to do anything and magic wasn’t working for some reason.

As it dragged me deeper it became harder for me to breathe. Suddenly a voice started to speak to me “you humans are so gullible, all you ever want is someone to rely on, all you seek is people you can depend on and to form relationships. And to achieve that you are ready to do anything for that. It is really a pity that all you seek is such a beautiful thing and that person. But yet fail to realize time after time that you have them already by your side." She chuckled as she touched my face.

"Now, boy, who was it that you were wishing to meet? He was definitely not from this world. That world was not this world; everything was different than the one here." As she continued to talk to me my vision got blurry and the only thing I could see was darkness. Hearing her say that make me shocked for a little while. "How do you know that?" Was what I wanted to ask her but due to the water the words failed to escape my mouth.